Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dph trip/400 mg very skinny person/bout a year ago

Mcsalty1

Greenlighter
Hello I figured I would share this with you all. Let it be known before this I haven't had any experience with any psychedelics I know this isn't psychedelic but still trippy!

So I really didn't wanna do this but gave in lol.My friend swim had a bottle of unisom and begged me until I tripped with him. I didn't like the idea of taking so many at once at all, we were at my friends moms that was out on the road at the time so we had the house to ourselves thank god !

So I gave in and take 8 400 mg. I was playing street fighter online talking to my friend waiting for it to kick in. And it did hard I lost motor control and had to stop playing I got scared cause I felt my motor functions leaving me like I weight 400 pounds. So I tell my friend I gotta go and stand up to walk to the other couch and sit.

This part sucked I pretty much almost tripped on air lol. I sat down and stared at the red lamp beside me and it was raining water down it like a waterfall gushing hard. This was my favorite part it was really pretty to watch this lamp rain for a while lol. I yell to swim yo man this fuckin lamp won't quit raining and picked it up to show him lol he got angry with me and made me put it down so I don't drop it lol.

So I'm just staring off and on the couch in front of me all of a sudden I see some huge insect with thousands of legs crawling, I freaked I hate insects. Not to mention spiders at the same time were popping up at me as well.

This is a good example of my trip I'm gonna end it here throughout the night I watched the walls rain and swim talk to people that aren't there lol. And had a hell hard time sleeping because of the damn rls!!

There ya go I'm kinda glad I ended up doing this because a few weeks later when I finally got to try shrooms an actual psychedelic it was heaven compared to this also one of the greatest nights of my life. Ill have to put my first shroom trip up in the future. Thoughts? Comments? Plz Ty

There's no pool here, Michael Phelps.. Go swim elsewhere.

why the fuck are there always so many DPH reports in this forum? Like WTF to the 10th power. It's so stupid, this shit is barely a drug and the high is complete shit. its not fun at all and most of the time the people writing the reports end up in the hospital. How is this harm reduction, it seems like all these reports encourage people to basically massively overdose on medicine to get a high that is totally forgettable and not worth it. Plus you waste the time of medical professionals doing something you know damn well is just gonna fuck you up and send you to the hospital. Its fucking stupid. I just dont understand this shit at all. How can you do this to yourself, it's not fun, it's not cool, and it doesnt give you a good buzz. It just makes you an asshole cause you are wasting other peoples time. They have to waste their time helping you when they could be helping people with real injuries or REAL drug overdoses.

I really feel like Bluelight needs to do more to discourage the blatant abuse of DPH. Using this drug is not like using cannabis or LSD or mushrooms, fucking hell it's not even like doing meth or crack. All of those drugs are potentially dangerous if improperly used or abused, however, DPH is dangerous every time it is abused like this. Taking the dose required to cause hallucinations is dangerous every time and the high is not worth it. Most of the time people that do this dont even remember most of their experience and end up scaring their families half to death making them think they are dying of some kind of drug overdose, which is exactly what is happening except they probably wont die. Its just a total waste of everyone's time. If you need to get high that bad then you dont need to be doing drugs, you lack the maturity level necessary to navigate the drug world and come out alive in the end. Stop it.

I call on all Bluelighters to condemn this behavior. This site is ultimately a harm reduction site. We exist here to share our experiences and spread information that will help others make logical and positive choices in relation to drug use. I really feel like people are encouraged to abuse DPH based on all the reports on here. We should all be coming on these posts and informing people that this shit is not worth their time.

And for the teenage drug user who just wants to get high, this is the fastest way to get caught by your parents and sent to rehab or possibly even jail depending on how big a dick you parents want to be when they find you on the floor, incoherent and they think you are dying. This shit scares the fuck out of parents, cause even though you know its a BS drug and the high is not worth shit, they dont know what is going on and they assume you have overdosed to death on the croop or the pow or the goof balls or what ever the hell the kids are doing these days.

Get your shit together and do real drugs, damn it.

My friend swim

Since we begin with the assumption that you're not insane, you don't have to specify that your friend is someone who is not you.

ebola

Only once dude chill lol. I don't like it either. And Ebola thanks just new to this, I was thinking saying swim isn't necessary as well thanks for clearing that up.

DPH was an interesting drug to tamper with, but the negative effects diminish the euphoria (there really isn't any).

It's only cool because of how it alters your thoughts, I never taken enough to forget I was on something or experience full-blown open-eyed visuals and I don't plan to.