• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

double dropping

Some of my friends are regular triple droppers..
First doese is a Triple Drop,
Second (after 2 hours) is a double,
and more doubles after that..
very easily going through 10-15 a weekend.
After only 6-9 months too...
Now, I wont say this is good or bad, nor will I dwell on dangers or risks. This is just an observation on what they are doing, and as to how quickly tolerances can increase, which is what this thread is about.
BTW, they test EVERY pill they take, well not every pill, but one pill from every batch is tested (EZ Extreme) before purchasing.

I think the Law of Diminishing Returns should apply here - LESS IS MORE, MORE IS LESS......

The only thing Id double dip is speed bombs. things can get very messy with mdma.
This is potentially dangerous because you have more chance of getting adulterated pills with speedbombs, than with MDxx-based pills. This statement is my own opinion, formed through looking at lab-testing results from Europe and the USA. Examples such as meth/caffeine/atropine, pma, pmma and dxm have shown up in non-MDxx based pills, which would be risky to double drop. Occasionally these adulterants also show up in MDxx-based pills (or pills that masquerade as MDxx-based due to the colour reaction with Marquis etc.) which is why even with purple/black testing pills, it can't be said to be 'safe' to double drop.
Make no mistake about it - double (or triple etc.) dropping increases the risks you take when you use pills. I definitely recommend against double dropping, due to the short term danger, and long term tolerance that it offers. Is it really worth taking the risk to double drop when it adds to the chance of something going wrong, and makes your brain not respond as well to pills in the long term anyway? In the very best case scenario you'll end up having to double drop every time you want to peak at all, because your brain just wont respond to a single dose.
BigTrancer :)

I used to crush anything up to two pills, place them in cap (sometimes i used to capsules to get them to go down further) and either swallow or shelve them. I started doing that after about 9 months. Many times I would go through up to five pills in a night this way.
In the end (exactly 12months since I started), how much lovely euphoria did I experience. Next to none. You can reduce the harm to your body by post/pre loading with 5-htp, multi-Vit's, anti-oxidants, etc... (just like I did). But all that is all just delaying the enevitable unless you come to the realisation that the experience that many crave for is less and less likely to happen after every time you drop.
So many times I was warned, but so few times did I actually listen. This latest time off pills has been one of the best things I have ever done.
Some of the friends who originally went on a phast with me piked on the weekend. What they got in the were some ordinary pills and as a result they felt as if they needed more to make up for the dissapointment. Meanwhile I was dancing my tits off the whole time without a hassle in the world. My friends actually got a bit jealous of me for being more bubbley and energetic whilst straight.
So I'll just re-iterate for all those who are tempted to take their pill consumption to the next level. If you think that you need to have more, ask yourself... Is this need so great as to rob yourself of such magical experiences like this later on?

tolerance is actually one of my main fears associated with mdma usage. which is why ive stuck to at most 2 pills a night, usually 1.5, and still some nights only half.
i dont feel it necessary to take my pill consumption 'to the next level' but i do want to know what eating two pills at once feels like. if i try it, it doesnt mean ill always have two at once, and in fact, i doubt it would be come a regular occurance for me because i have never felt the need to have more than 2 pills in one night, and only considered, without the intent of doing, having more than one at a time. im now considering having 1 and a half at once or double dropping with actually a commitment to trying it some time.

I have tried it once. I was going to a club, and dropped half when leaving home. I had tested it, and I only took half, because I figured if it was going to be bad, I would start feeling crap at the club.
I got the usual comeup, and then dumped the other 1 ½. I had intense rushes, and it was a lot of fun.
That said, I went out the next weekend, dumped 1, and was more fucked then I have been in a long time, including my double drop!

^^^^
Id say you may have had some less than high quality lollies in there...

Not really. I am pretty experienced at dropping, and it was definitely a much more intense experience then I usually get.
It is just that the other pills that I took the weekend after were “the shit”