• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Double Dropping

Sir_Twist said:
Booster doses of about 30% is suggested by Shulgin. My own experiments have shown similar results.

If I only had two pills and wanted to get the most out of them I would take 1.5 initially and boost with 0.5 one hour or so into the peak.

Yep. You should see booster doses as an extender of your high, not as an increase.
So start with the amount you need to be good, in this case 1-1.5 and then redose with a half. Third booster is possible but not necessary, it won't have much effect if you dose another half, only more side-effects. IME.

Lol , sorry,
But people are asking simple questions, Alright I was being a fuckwad by acting all hardcore blah blah blah BUT if the girl wants to roll all night she is probably going to have to take more than two pills.
Yes i was being an arse and i take back what i said because it is mis leading bullshit and it doesnt make you cool because you much 10 pills a night, it makes you stupid or just high tolerance.
So my answer is, maybe start off by dropping 3/4 of the pill,
Around an hour later snort the remaining 1/4
An hour later drop another half
An hour after than snort another quarter
Yet after another hour snort your remaining quarter.
That seems pretty sensible.

PS (sorry for anybodys cage that i rattled)

Last edited:
I also thopught it was a fairly simple question but from many answers it appears that it is not.

To try and explain why I said what i said earlier, see if this helps.

Firstly the question was how to get the longest period not the greatest high.

Now imagine you were to graph your high.

You start off at base when u drop the pill and after a while it starts to kick in and so the curve rises reaching its highest point at the peak of the pill. At this stage the curve is rising pretty quick but once you hit the peak then it levels for a while before making a slow movement down again towards base.

The object is to take the second pill at some point that will allow it to add to the curve of the graph and hence prolong it.

Thus if you were to take it about an hour before the pills quality effects die then you are in essence almost immediately putting a holt to the downward curve and levelling it out before sending it up again to another high........second pills peak.

And then of course the line starts to curve down again.

If you are simply trying to get the longest possible peak then yes I would agree with the bumps theory but the OP specifically asked for the longest duration.

Bottom line is that i would pretty much wait until I am not happy with the way I am rolling and then drop the second which for me would be about 3.5-4 hrs into the roll.

I did a graph once to illustrate my point further but CBF trying to find it............its not rocket science anyways.

Brownz said:
Thats Why you buy more than 2, sheeeeesshhh

i thort people on this site were hardcore!

Be proud that you can consume more drugs than the average joe 8(
Because thats really something to be proud of.

Sir_Twist said:
Booster doses of about 30% is suggested by Shulgin. My own experiments have shown similar results.

If I only had two pills and wanted to get the most out of them I would take 1.5 initially and boost with 0.5 one hour or so into the peak.

Yeah, I agree with this guy.

Be proud that you can consume more drugs than the average joe
Because thats really something to be proud of.

Have i not just stated that u fuckwit , i apolgized and admitted it was no biggy , use your eyes next time and read the forums properly

I am actaully on pills as i type this message!
I love you all, im sorry if i ever came across as a knob
As you can see from my new avatar, that pic was taken 4 mins ago!
I LOVE YOU!

i wanna be rollin now haha ;p

love you too man

mrs-mojo-risin said:
EDIT:

Okay sorry, let me rephrase this! I have 2 pills I would like to take during the course of one evening. I would like them to last somewhere around 6 hours or simply as long as possible. I've had them tested and they came up clean and according to friends' experiences they are rated medium MDxx. So my question is, if I take one at around 8 pm and it doesn't kick in until after 9, when would be the most effective time to take the 2nd one?

drop 3 mate, should last you all night until you fall asleep...

Excellent advice ozzifar...

- "I have two pills...."
- "Drop three!"

He said he has two and asks about how to distribute them thoughout the night to get the most out of them, not how many non existant pills he should take. You qouted that ffs...

Although snorting at the end doesn't make sense to me. When you snort the X it comes up faster and the duration is shorter. Most people I know who snort do so as they take their first or second tab orally, the snorting picks you up right away but it also fades quickly (by the time the pills you took orally are kicking in).

Mrstoner

taking the second one later will keep it speedy but ur "ecstasy" feeling won't be the same as time passes even if more pills are consumed

kevz said:
taking the second one later will keep it speedy but ur "ecstasy" feeling won't be the same as time passes even if more pills are consumed
Very true. A few months back, a friend and I tried to 'save the sinking ship' by taking another pill about two or three hours into the roll. For the next one or two hours, the loved-up and overall bliss were gone, but our teeth were chattering and we still had some eye wobbling; i.e., E's side effects without the high. It felt so icky that we drank ourselves to sleep.

I reccomend the "Shulgin method" for double dosing, already mentioned in this thread.