• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dosing on subs?

^That's what I used and the difference between cubes and subs equates to 59-62% of dose.

Remember though that batches will always vary, the best way to have a more even measurable dose is to dry and powder your shrooms.

Cool calculator - but can you explain how the first two options work?

For dried mushrooms, multiply psilocybin content by:
For dried mushrooms, multiply psilocin content by:

I get the difference between psilocin/psilocybin, obviously, but the function and how to use it has got me beat

For dried mushrooms, multiply psilocybin content by: This allows you to specify the deterioration which the psilocybin in your mushrooms experiences when it's dried. If you suspect your mushrooms lose half their psilocybin when they're dried, set this value to ".5". If you suspect they don't lose any at all, set this value to "1". The default value is ".8", which is a median. If you take extra-special care when drying and storing your mushrooms, you'll want to use a higher number. If you dried your mushrooms by putting them in the oven at 250° for an hour, use a lower number.

For dried mushrooms, multiply psilocin content by: This is exactly the same as the psilocybin input box, only it changes the deterioration rate of psilocin. Unlike its more stable cousin, psilocin tends to break down pretty quickly no matter how careful you are about preserving your mushrooms. ".5" is the default, and unless you freeze-dry your mushrooms and store them with an industrial grade vacuum packager, you'll probably want to leave it where it is.

Basically you can guess how much degradation has happened and it will alter the outcome. Just ignore these parts if you don't understand or don't have any idea about degradation.