• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing a tryptamine at the end of an LSD trip – Tolerance?

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
Basic question really. Would it be worth taking a dose of Metocin at the tail end of an LSD trip or would cross-tolerance have built up already?

the cross tolerance will be built up. but honestly, Ive taken large doses of 4 subs at the tail end of lysergamide trips and still had an intense trip. I just had to use much more then i would have without the tolerance. I also like having nitrous oxide around for this purpose as well....if I take say 50 mg of 4 aco dmt after a 200 mic acid trip it probably wouldnt do much, but with some weed and nitrous im full on blasted into hyperspace....... how much LSD did you take and what tryptamine do you plan on taking? Ive literally IV'd 4 AcO DMT 3 time in a 24 hour period and felt it all 3 times

first night I did 25 mg IV had a great trip, about a strong +++
next night my friend and I doubled the dose and did 50 mg each. this led my friend directly into a ++++ death of the ego, though i wasnt quite there. I was at a strong ++ id say...
So I decided to IV 100 mg about an hour after the 50 mg injection as I wasnt where I wanted to be trip wise, and my friend was having a hard time letting go which killed my buzz a bit. once he calmed down I decided to use the 100 mg dose.....and ya, I was almost immediately propelled into a profound life changing ++++ religious experience.

So it can be done. dont use my exact dosages as im a heard head and obviously a tad reckless.... The dosages I like typically have me sailing through the bardos of space and time, realizing I have always been dead and alive at the same time lol........but i just mentioned it to show that the tolerance of 1-2 trips can usually be overcome if the dose is high enough. If u had tripped 4 days in a row then id say to not even bother trying

Last edited:
I was thinking of only taking a low dose of LSD (maybe 20 - 30ug) during the day followed by full dose of 4-HO-MET at night. It would usually take me 30mg of Metocin for a full trip, but when I was taking it before I think I had some tolerance to tryptamines from taking LSD regularly so I expect my tolerance to be a bit lower now. With such a small dose of LSD the cross tolerance might not be too high, I might just try a regular dose of metocin and snort some more after an 45 min - an hour if it doesn't get me where I want to be. How much would you increase the dose by after taking a 200ug trip?

for me personally Id take probably like triple my normal dose of tryptamines if I just had a strong LSD experience. thats just me though. I guess you would have to gauge from your own tolerance and experience