View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosed 80 HBWR Seeds Sublingually and no effects

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
I have a batch of Hawaiian strain HBWR seeds and have tried to take them sublingually around 4 or 5 times now with no apparent effects, so the last time I dosed 80 and smoked a bowl before the come up. I felt a little something, but that could have been from the bud but I'm not too sure, nothing close to what you would expect from 80 seeds or even 5 maybe.

i guess you are lucky that nothing happened. 80 seeds is insane.
try 5-10 orally. im not sure sublingual will do the trick

also did you wait at least a week between your 4-5 trials so that tolerance can reset ?

I took 4 orally and tripped hard as fuck a while back. If I took 80 HBWR seeds I think Id die lol

Take some orally and see what happens. There's a good chance they might be bunk.

No, the first three were spaced out 1 day and 2 days. The fourth, one week from the 3rd attempt. The fifth, a couple hours after the fourth. The first try was 6 seeds, then 10-12 seeds. Then later 20 seeds, then a week later 10. None of these worked which is why i tried the 80 seeds, which also didn't work. These were all sublingual attempts btw

I chose sublingual because i didn't want to get sick and have that ruin the experience. Maybe i should just eat them. Did you get sick?

keep weed for the nausea, don't eat at least 4 h before, make sure you have removed all the coating from the seeds, if you get sick - puke.
if you want to be sure you won't get sick try to find lsd, but in my experience the negative effects usually have been worth it. lsa is more relaxed and can be quite stronger than most of the blotters if you take enough.

I told you they were bunk. Find a reputable supplier which others have had good results with.

They are almost surely bunk. Sublingual does work for HBWR, I've done it a variety of times and also eaten them a few times. It's weaker and you need a little more seeds for sublingual, but 80 would probably have caused dangerous amounts of vasoconstriction had they been real/potent. You're lucky they're not. Please don't get more and try to take 80 again, and don't try to eat 80 of these either. Get some good seeds and try 5-10, and work up from there if necessary. You don't want to OD on them.

Maybe grind the seeds to a fine dust and extract with a little water and a couple drops of vinegar in a small glass.

This works well, I never got effects from seeds taken oral if they weren't crushed to a fine powder.

Well you have them chew them up for sure, but I've never crushed them into a fine powder. Couldn't hurt though.

Maybe grind the seeds to a fine dust and extract with a little water and a couple drops of vinegar in a small glass.

This works well, I never got effects from seeds taken oral if they weren't crushed to a fine powder.

I agree .... this imo is the best way to take HBWR - cold water extraction yields the desirable alkaloids , and leaves the nasty stuff behind .

I take lsa ALL THE time and have become rather experienced with it. IMO morning glory seeds are much better and cheaper, and I have never done lsa sublingual I have always taken them orally. Honestly I doubt you would get much effect from it any other way. Also you may have an old supply, I had morning glories sitting around for weeks and barely tripped off 400 seeds (very high dose).

Thanks for the replies. I will probably try a CWE soon and maybe just eat them. If that doesn't work, then I'm going to have to conclude that they are bunk. I'm pretty sure they already are, or at least have a very very low potency.

They had to be garbage, or you eat lots of acid, and don't notice the effects.

At this point I have to conclude that they are in fact bunk considering that 80 seeds were dosed with no effects pretty much.

Baby woodrose seeds have a limited shelf life. I've extracted "known active" baby woodrose seeds (which I stored in a cool dark place) ~3 years after purchase and they had NO alkloids in them even after vigorous multi-solvent extraction and concentration.

I second the suggestion to not eat 80 at once either.

I understand about the shelf life concept. I had dosed several times before the mega dose, and after failed attempts I concluded that their may or may not be some potency in these seeds, and I couldn't say for sure yet. So I assumed the 80 seed dose would be equal to your standard HBWR dose of seeds that are not bunk. I for sure would not have taken this much if I had known they were full in potency, which I was pretty sure they weren't.