Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Dope in Omaha NE?? Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHues

Bluelighter
I've been stuck in this shithole for a year now. I'm from the east coast and have lived pretty much all over the country, but this place takes the cake as far as american cities that are diificult to find dope in go!

I've heard there's tar here. There's a large Mexican population! There's crack! There's plenty meth! Sooo, Where's the fucking H?! Chicagos not that far away? I'm just baffled!! This is a good size city!! What's wrong with these fucking people?
I'd rather dope over crack any day!
It's just frustrating as hell! No way on Gods green earth I'm paying 1$ a mg for oxycodone! fuck that!

Does anybody have words of encouragement for me that's experienced life in this God-awful void they call Nebraska?

I'm not "sourcing", I just need to know, IS there ANY dope here? I can figure it out for myself, but....I know what I'm doin and I'm comin up blank! How depressing!

Last edited:
I am in an area without as well...Oxycodone is the most popular DOC in this area and it seems to me that you're getting them better than what they go for in this area.

I'm new to the board, but I have lurked for a long time. I know sourcing is prohibited, but I do have words of encouragement.

If Chicago is not that far away, I would work on hitting that area. You know it's there and I know it's there. Do you have any friends that frequent or live in the area? That would be a great place to start because it would be someone you could trust.

If you're as white as I am, cold copping may not be a good idea, especially if you're unfamiliar with the area. But I think you answered your own question by stating Chicago is not that far away. Hell, Cincy is not that far away from me, but I've yet to venture up there on a whim.

Good luck, I'm in the same boat as you. Luckily, I can still get old school Opana. When that is done, I'll be in the predicament you're in.

I can't really say this type of thread is allowed. I'll let it stay open a little while longer but it's probably gonna close soon. One thing I can say - fuck Nebraska. I am not surprised that you can't find dope there. I'll admit I haven't spent much time there just usually driving through (although I have spent a night or two in Omaha when I was too tired to make the rest of the drive) but out of all the states in the country that I've been to I'd have to say that Nebraska is the most boring one I have ever seen. Good luck dude.

And yeah for real let's not have this get sourcey.

Go to the public housing if it has any, if theres dope it will be there. Also check to see if your town has a methadone clinic.

Yeah, sorry mods, I'm just asking if anyone has actually heard of it being here....But, go head and close it....it's a worthless thread anyway! lol
BTW, I should take this as a sign! why would I wanna go back?! I must be crazy! Oh yeah, I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.