• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dont panic if you get DR/DP symptoms after rolling...

Hey guys,

just tried MDMA for my first time a few days ago (Canada's Day - July, 1st), and I think at this point in time it is safe to say that MDMA has changed my life completely. I did feel depressed for the 2 days after (my 2 buddies who also tried it with me at the party both just felt a bit off but it wasnt anything as drastic as what i was feeling) I felt as if something unexplainable was bothering me the entire 2 days as well as feeling very lonely and out of it. To put it into perspective the 2nd night after I dropped (the term people use in my town - most likely universal but w.e im a big n00b with MDMA bear with me) I was sitting in my room with 5 of my closests friends (legitly closests we have all known each other for 8 years now) after we all got back from a pretty fat open house party (which i did not enjoy - THERE WERE CLOSE TO 300 PEOPLE THERE AND I DIDNT ENJOY IT?????). Anyways I was sitting on the couch in between 2 people everyone was laughing but i had never felt more lonely in my life than how i felt at that moment in time. It was fuked up it felt like i was the only person in the world, i was almost crying (i am an 18 yearold dude - safe to say ive cried maybe 5 times in my life not counting my toddler days). one of my friends (the most experienced one with drugs - the one who provided/is addicted (sadly) the/to mdma) noticed how down i looked and just got everyone in the room to chant my name while tickling me and what do you know for the first time in 2 days i felt happy and normal again. infact i felt even better than normal, i felt motivated i felt like a changed person who did not like person who i was before. that night i lost all of my urge to smoke weed (chornic smoker for the past 4 years - average of getting baked 4 times a day - safe to say i was a pothead) and its been 2 nights since that night and i still have no urge to smoke weed even when im with friends who got high on the same couch as me. its crazy this whole message may not even make sense but MDMA has changed my life I am not 100% sure how, when or why but i love hte new person that i am

ps: i plan to do mdma again august 1st with all the same buddies + a new recruit, we are planning on keeping it to a 1ce a month type of deal.

i dont even know why i posted this but i found this webstie when reading about the depression i had and i felt like i really needed to say this

anyone else get the same feeling/change? as in the life altering change in yourself as a person?

i have suffered chronic depersonalization/derealization for over 12 months now. this is a secondary problem which tags along with chronic anxiety.
luckily for me it only was severe for roughly 6 months. after various SSRI type antideppressants and sessions with the shrink i found a noticeable difference not a cure but a difference.
eventually i learnt to just live with it, basically what cured me was using the dp/dr to an advantage of everyday life. although it was hard, use the maximum ability to concentrate (altho it may not feel like much) to succeed in sports, art or in my case i had never read a book and reading helped me a hell of a lot. these things grow your inner preception and all in all when ur finally out of the fog ull see things a whole lot different and alot clearer.

now mdma, i am/was a user of mdma but cause of australias shit supply i have not been able to get in touch with the substance for quite some time. how ever i found preloading with a nice dose of 5htp (100mg) along with vitamin b6 (one tablet, dose ????) two days b4 and two days after your roll.. i will add. altho it is highly not recomended i rolled whilst suffering severe dp/dr and whilst taking SSRI anti deppressants, noticed no negative side effects, the mdma lagged this is due to the SSRI doing it magic. i dont encourage it tho, cause altho it didnt fuk me up, doesnt mean it wont you.

now my DP/DR... slightly similar to worldismine's story....as above ^^ i found that magic mushrooms completely and utterly fuked my head over.
what i felt was a bas trip, on the almighty psilocybe cubensis... first time on the mushrooms, on the other side of the world, with a group of people i didnt know...... yeah pretty obvious = disaster. after a night of intense anxiety and panic this trip truely did change my life how ever it changed me temporarily.

'worldismine'' i think you will be fine mate. a hard night on the e's can really chuck ya round for a days (as mentioned above) best thing ya can do is drink and eat well and give ya mind a bit of a rest. in future if the mdma u got was in pill form maybe look at testing it before u consume. i have had bad experiences consuming shit which wasnt mdma and had a bad panic. anyways hope all goes well for ya

wow what a long post. party safe people..

Hey man i dont know if you re still here
I bust want to knowvif you are recovered?

Hey man i dont know if you re still here
I bust want to knowvif you are recovered?
Hi there. This is a thread from 2009 and the person that wrote the original post has closed his account so it is unlikely that they are going to reply. However if you need support for MDMA recovery there is a dedicated thread for that, found right here

If you would rather have support in your own thread, feel free to create one as well. We also have recovery support forums for more general mental health or drug recovery support. But if your issues are specifically tied to MDMA use, you will more likely get responses from people that have went through the same issues in the section you are in now (MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs, or MED for short)