Dont' Laugh a/k/a crazy things you notice while Rolling

Fantasia

Bluelighter
Ok - please don't think this is stupid, but I have a really funny story...
Last week-end I dropped at our favorite local club and was hoping for a real speedy roll, as I had been napping all afternoon to save up the energy to dance my ass off...turns out that it was one of those "hit-you-like-a-freight-train-and immobilize-you-rolls" - too strong, too fast. I couldn't even move , just leaned against the wall. Finally I got the energy to walk to the restroom - while I was peeing in the stall, I did the standard glance to the right to make sure there was toilet paper and, in very tiny little print on the toilet paper dispenser was written "Turn Clock-Wise for New Roll". I started laughing so hard that I almost fell over. The Haitian bathroom attendant came over to the stall and knocked and in her best Haitian accent said, "You Ok, honey?" (For those from South Fla you know exactly what I mean). And here's the worst part, boys and girls:.....................
I spun the shit out of that knob......!
PLUR!!!!!! *giddy laughter*
------------------
"We are in Chains until Dance sets us Free"

ROTFL!!! OK now that's a classic story!
smile.gif

PLUR
EddiE
------------------
"ya got the househeads, breakbeat junkies, drum and base purists, hardhouse people and all the ravers across america."

hehehe... I wish that had happened to me... That would be a great story... Tell it to everyone you roll with... Laughter makes your soul shine...
PLUR,
Caleb...

This may not sound funny to all of you but it was funny when it happened. Its more of a crackheaded remark than something that someone noticed. When me and my two friends were at starscape last year somehow we got on the topic of nicknames, and my friend said how she wished she had a cool nickname. Some guy that was sitting nearby overheard what we were saying and looked at my friend and he was like "why don't you call yourself aspire?" and my other friend said "doesn't that mean to sweat?" i swear i couldn't stop laughing for like 10 minutes...it wasn't extremely funny but it kind of goes with what your saying about how things seem even funnier if you're rolling...i don't think i would have laughed so much if i was sober.
tiffany

what would actually be even funnier is a pill comin out of that thing every time u turn it clock-wise