L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dont know what to do

Readbetweentheline

Greenlighter
I recently found out that a girl from both mine and my SO past is still sending messages to my SO, declaring her love for him and baggin on me. She is kinda crazy. And at the end of the day he chose me over her but what scares me is she is extremely beautful and kinda dark which I know my SO used to like when he was in the dark stages of his life. He is now stable after being with me for two years but I guess I feel that Im vanilla and shes like dark rasberry chocolate if you know what I mean. Its funny, these types of girls (they are usually mentally unstable or are in the throes of addiction and are always co dependant) always go for him cause hes very trustworth and dependable - they kinda see him like superman. With me its different, im very independant, stable and I dont suck the life out of him. I try to explain that to him but he just sees this as all innocent - and that he loves me - if he didnt want to be with me he wouldnt have. But I do think there is a part of him that likes to be needed by these girls. Ugghh what do I do?

I recently found out that a girl from both mine and my SO past is still sending messages to my SO, declaring her love for him and baggin on me. She is kinda crazy. And at the end of the day he chose me over her but what scares me is she is extremely beautful and kinda dark which I know my SO used to like when he was in the dark stages of his life. He is now stable after being with me for two years but I guess I feel that Im vanilla and shes like dark rasberry chocolate if you know what I mean. Its funny, these types of girls (they are usually mentally unstable or are in the throes of addiction and are always co dependant) always go for him cause hes very trustworth and dependable - they kinda see him like superman. With me its different, im very independant, stable and I dont suck the life out of him. I try to explain that to him but he just sees this as all innocent - and that he loves me - if he didnt want to be with me he wouldnt have. But I do think there is a part of him that likes to be needed by these girls. Ugghh what do I do?
Im sorry but, wut

What each person considers boring or hot can vary considerably. I happen to find discussing science and mathematics at the university or higher level very interesting. Many people would steadfastly disagree. I find short, thin, pale girls who have closely cropped, oddly colored hair hot and find the typical big booty, D cup sporting, darkly tanned, straightened bleach blonde ho that babbles on about celeb gossip and fashion, a type which seems oh so popular among many guys, to be an abomination unto YHWH and I would be contented if a plague of locusts descended upon their kind.

But in any case, for whatever your looks and interests/activities/etc you have, there is someone who finds it be the dopest thing ever. Perhaps your BF is with *you* because he prefers *your* attributes over hers. In fact, that's probably the case. So you likely have no real reason for concern. :)

I agree that he has chosen you. I think you know why he is with you. Accept yourself; Life can be more agreeable when you do.

:)