• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Don’t think drugs and friends at the same time ever last long.. 😔

" Friends " that have the same drug of choice have a lot of conflicts. The best friend to have and do drugs with is the one that doesn't like your drug and you don't like theirs. If they are the one to also pick it up.....and they don't do " your " drug they also probably won't pinch it or give you the smaller half.
My best mate and I both did heroin and there were times we'd split the last little bit if only one of us had any left, so we could both be semi-sick instead of only one of us being well.
I swear I'll never find a friend like that in life ever again and I miss him every single day. 🖤

I was like that before actually. Not sure what you consider “older” but I’m “older” too lol. Nowadays I think it’s harder on me because of the relationship I’m in. I don’t work anymore, and most of my “free time” is spent with him (not always my first choice.) So I feel like I’ve lost my identity. Does that make sense?
Makes total sense.
I'm the same way. People just don't have the grit and character it takes to be a true friend. It's sad. We have to be our best friend ( could that sound any cheesier) which isn't easy. But if you can take some time for introspection and getting to know yourself better , its worth it.

Hard relate. All my friends grew up and became real adults and left me behind. It’s weird to be stuck at a stage in life yet the years keep coming.
Now I’m so weird when I meet someone I wanna be friends with I wayyy over do it and scare them away.
:itsfine2:

So for now I’ll just keep annoying all you beautiful Bluelighters :heart6:
the drugs are probably what happened, it is for me at least, I lost all my friends because my roommate didn't like my drug use. Eh, im about to get married and have a great job so fuck all of them lol

i noticed a lot of people lose friendships because of greed. people get pissed when one friend deals all the drugs. it's like i'm picking up, so i should be making money, and then on the other hand "hey, i'm your friend give me your deal." i notice people with dealer type connects get sick of people that never have connects for their own. everybody wants to be tight with the dealer so he starts to feel like he has no real friends.

one kid i know used to sell me bags and talk about how some people can only get jenkems when he'd hand you the bag. like he'd be super put off by you coming to his house too. i think he wanted a tip or something. i have no idea what his deal was.

people actually have looked down on me for only showing up at parties when looking for drugs. i agree it's all i really care about and really could care less about most people's day to day lifes, but what the fuck. a couple parties people just gave me the total cold shoulder. lol. you know someone knows a dealer too. they just don't want to mess around with favors. some people. lol

i think my better friends have had the common sense to realize that we are all just looking to please ourselves. the act of friendship is actually the favor of getting drugs for someone. unless you're sleeping with the person or in a band or something, there's not much more to the friendship. that's always how i felt as a really lonely person anyways. i think drugs can turn people into lonely.

Real friends are real friends no matter what.
Yes, a true longterm friendship is a rare thing (drugs or no drugs) but it's possible.
A relationship based primarily on substance abuse is gonna be sketchy but surely both knew that from the start.
Just today I spent time with the guy who has been my best friend for 50 years. We met in 9th grade and he was the first person I ever got high with.
Yeah, we've had our ups&downs over the years but I'd take a bullet for him and he'd do the same for me.
We're best buds and that's that.

I lost legit all my friends because of drugs, but were they really my fiends to begin with then? I stopped drinking and doing drusg and then all of sudden I look dup and I had no friends..... no im back to parting and I have a wife and kids but I still do my thing

Feel ya on the RBF. But mine is just age. Gravity is not your friend; the corners of your mouth just naturally sag. And before you know it, your kids are asking why you’re mad all the time when you’re literally just sitting there chilling 😂
I know right!