• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does speed even get you high?

Anyone on here done real 'Ice' 4-mar?

No I haven't, but a friend tried some in Thailand when he was pissed out of his brains with a prostitute and couldn't do the buzz, so she gave him a smoke of ice, and made a lot of money that night :)

Dunno really, this was a while before I ever heard meth being referred to as ice so I presume it was 4-mar...

Amphetamine is one of my favorite drugs, I almost don't even consider it a drug, it's more like a tool, for getting things done or having the ability to drink 15 pints whilst appearing sober. When it's good quality you only need a tiny bit and you're away, it compliments alcohol better than any other drug in my opinion, i'm pretty sure it's saved my life on one occasion when I did a line of it after shooting fentanyl mixed with #4 heroin. It's also extremely economical compared to similar drugs such as MDMA and you're able to maintain composure and conversation without looking like a sweaty loved up mess but with the same vigour.

I've stumbled upon some very, very nice speed yesterday and as of last night can reaffirm that speed, when good, gets you very high :)

2 match stick sized lumps of white paste stuff and looks like I wont be sleeping tonight, potent stuff!

Anyone on here done real 'Ice' 4-mar?

Yup. 'Tis beautiful stuff, potent as all Hell, too.
The subjective high is very different from Meth/Amp, less 'messy' than Sulphate, less 'laser-sharp' than Meth, I hate the stupid name but 'euphoria' is pretty much the epitome of 4-MAR. Deceptively smooth, too.
It's an odd one for duration, peripherally it lasts wayyyy longer than it does centrally: but those 3/4 cloud-filled hours are worth the weirdly enjoyable 'comedown'.

ive just found someone selling this for £4 a gram for paste as he wants rid roll on payday :)

no its proper speed of the darknet just he has so much he is banging it out at stupidly low prices its only £6 lower than the normal price well it is for most i use to get an oz for £60 and that would last me a week of constant use and the one i am not is a lightweight or stupid when it comes down to phet ive walked like 26 miles on 2 g of that stuff before now

stuff that i came across recently was serious rocket fuel. less than 1/3 of a gram lasting a couple days and thats shared between friends.

Is it just me, or is actual Methamp. making little more of a headway into the UK market?
It's been available for a while, and that's excluding the "gay meth scene", but never seemed to grab a market share. Hell, it's been available outside such closed circles for at least 4/5 years (first time I got offered). I'm a big fan of the stuff, I really am, and am very surprised it's not an epidemic over here. Hell, the typical reagents are easier to access here than the U.S., the synth is relatively simple (though I detest the idiots who maintain it is "easy" - the hypothetical organochem is A-Level at best, but the whole "not blowing yourself to shit is a little harder") and it commands a much greater price than 5% racemic Amp. Sulphate.
Is it simply the cultural ties from 80's/90's rave culture that keeps 'Phet as the "big boy" in the UK?

The recent comments of sudden and sharp rises in quality may be suggestive of some "entrepreneur" shifting cut M-Amp as "Speed"... one can only hope.

mostly because the top dogs have no to it they have see what it can do and for once said no

do i go for 7 g of 75% paste or 7 g of mpa the phet £50 and the mpa £70 thing is last lot of really go paste i had thanks to rc never even touched the sides but i wants more speed for a change

If supposedly really good 'Phet couldn't touch the sides left by MPA, then that is some shite speed, to put it simply..

people have a real problem with mpa but i dont i love it you just got now how to use the stuff but speeds been fucked since the days of ivory wave ultra and 2 dpmp

people have a real problem with mpa but i dont i love it you just got now how to use the stuff but speeds been fucked since the days of ivory wave ultra and 2 dpmp

I used MPA daily for 11 months, I'm probably it's second best fan, narrowly behind yourself. ;)
But for all its structural suggestiveness, promise and being the epitome of a purely functional stimulant, it is absolutely 'naff when compared to Amphetamine Sulphate, be it (d-) or racemic, or even N-Methylated.

Ivory Wave was MDPV + a Cathinone, yes? I fail to see how that would fuck up the quality of 'Phet, aside from being a readily available cutting agent with effects so distant from the product it is imitating that it would make little sense at all. Desoxypipradol, however, now that was/is a beast of a stimulant! Haven't found any in a while but Desoxy remains in my top 5 stims for both functional use and, to paraphrase another poster's paraphrase; marching on Poland.
Luscious stuff. <3

it was the ultra ivory wave how it fuck up speed simple i went from a half oz of phet to 4g of this stuff then on to whatever * snip * use to sell me before i settled on 2dpmp which i found in tab form but not as a powder since the uk ban

plus i dont take it to function any more them years are gone i use to get high simple as that so thats the other reason why its not got that appeal anymore

shit wasnt think sorry that using other forums for you i forget where i am at times

Last edited:
I thought you were talking of Speed being fucked in terms of general, wide-spread quality.
Please snip the vendor...

I too enjoy a good stimulant binge, by all accounts, but Amp. is certainly capable of getting one high, verrry high - though street grade gear will do little more than give you a verrrry high blood glucose concentration.