• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does N2O have any use in the form of a full whipped cream can?

10 boxes = one slab... hehehe, that was fun.. Im in on the bulbing meet up.. but no way if the use BOC gas tank, that stuff for drag cars has additives that are toxic.. If they get their hands on a medical grade jobbie.... OH BABY
redface.gif
) How about we rob a mr whippie for his soft serve nitrious canister GRIN...
Anyway, i have a party bulb machine, its artwork i tell you.. 2 valves etc.. can fill with 10 bulbs and use a valve to dispense.. *GRIN*

i am the biggest dick! god i used to work in a supermarket for 5 years when i was in high school and never once did i buy or 'borrow' the nitrous bulbs
ahhhh all that time alll those bulbs
god we used to sell out each week and for a while there i was the one that got to empty the new boxes of them
smashes head on desk 5 times (for each year i could have got 'bonus' bulbs)
i am a dick head ahhhhhh

I feel your pain tidygirl, I used to work in a supermarket too... tho I was in the meat dept., so I have an excuse
wink.gif

Hmm, might have to scout out the supermarkets near my parents place when I next visit them... and the ones near my uni... and my cousin's place...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 23 February 2001).]

Pekkie & Funky: Bulbs from 50c you can't buy them that cheap at the supermarket
smile.gif

Pekkie, this reminds me of the St Kilda Festival.. need I say more.. I seriously thought Mr Whippy would sell some interesting things
smile.gif

I am new to the whole bulb thing... I also work in a supermarket - what am I looking for?
I am in for this meetup... still going ahead?
------------------
soon to be known as orbitus only :D

I think you actually have to ask for them... I'm new to bulbs too sorta, so havn't actually bought any myself... Just asked for whipped cream chargers, and if they don't know what that is, tell them its those little silver soda bulb things, the ones with the compressed gas in it...
And the meetup wasn't actually planned, I don't think anyone was really serious about it
wink.gif

Don't tell them they're the soda chargers cause otherwise they'll give you the ones for the soda stream thingys and well that will not be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!