does d-amp cause weight loss by raising metabolic rate, appetite suppress, or both?

The scan I took broke down my bodyweight into three categories: bone, fat, and lean tissue.

Example: 100 lbs bodyweight normal hydration level with 20 lbs of fat and 5 lbs of bone and 75 lbs of muscle tissue, water blood and everything else non-bone that comprises lean body mass. Computed body fat level will be 20%.

Example 2: 105 lbs bodyweight but holding 5 lbs excess water, 20 lbs fat etc etc computed bf will be 19%.

So this scan could get confused and put off bf ( underestimate) percent by 1, 2, maybe 3 percent points or more in bad scenario holding abnormal water weight.

I would like to know accurate numbers for good reference points without 'noise' from things like water of all things. It's same as guys who take some gear for first time and over 3 months they think they gained 40 lbs of muscle, but in reality (depending on how many cycles in a row they've done recently) they only gain 5-12 lbs quality muscle tissue.

I'll try post pic of scan later.

Today I tried my first self-administered shot with 100 mg of trenbolone acetate. The needle went in real easy didn't even feel it. Anyway, I know it's probably a bad idea to use tren by itself (in this case, I'm actually taking 20 mg dianabol every day split into an am and a pm dose). The problem is I don't have test on hand. What would be a very basic cycle on tren to notice its fat burning properties. Like what's the least test you can run with it and be good?

I don't want to get into crazy cycles and I'm already probably going too fast because I don't want hpta shutdown, nor bitch tits, and especially not heart problems. What's basic baby cycles with tren in it; a minimalist cycle if you will? My thinking was to do 100 mg tren every other day and continue taking 20 mg dianabol every day and hope for the best. And if I start noticing bad sides then just discontinue and since I have a somewhat decent natural foundation, as long as I continue working out I should recover from any dysphoria from getting off in a few months tops..

Anyone have feedback about this?

Today I tried my first self-administered shot with 100 mg of trenbolone acetate. The needle went in real easy didn't even feel it. Anyway, I know it's probably a bad idea to use tren by itself (in this case, I'm actually taking 20 mg dianabol every day split into an am and a pm dose). The problem is I don't have test on hand. What would be a very basic cycle on tren to notice its fat burning properties. Like what's the least test you can run with it and be good?

I don't want to get into crazy cycles and I'm already probably going too fast because I don't want hpta shutdown, nor bitch tits, and especially not heart problems. What's basic baby cycles with tren in it; a minimalist cycle if you will? My thinking was to do 100 mg tren every other day and continue taking 20 mg dianabol every day and hope for the best. And if I start noticing bad sides then just discontinue and since I have a somewhat decent natural foundation, as long as I continue working out I should recover from any dysphoria from getting off in a few months tops..

Anyone have feedback about this?

Oh dear..!!! Decides to self administer Tren-A on its own, then asks for advice on how to do it correctly..!!

Acetate should ideally be administered ED, Tren is harsh on the HPTA so expect some shutdown, for your body size 350mg/week might be a bit excessive if genuine Trenbolone..??
Test at 150mg/week should be fine, with a lower dose of Tren-A...

Thanks for the response. Can you explain why running testosterone with trenbolone is a must?

My understanding is tren shuts you down, so you need to administer exogenous test to help everything function properly. And the other possible reason is test will help mitigate trenbolone sides?

On that note, is it possible to feel trenbolone sides like anxiety within 6 hours. Because I might be imagining it but I feel nervous and my muscles feel really hard and it's been only 6 hours. This dose is too high I think. The problem is I have ampoules with 100 mg per ml and I don't have vials so I don't know how I would use less than 100 mg at a time or if it's good idea to use a syringe to draw the left over oil into a makeshift container?

Yeah it's very powerful, or this is strong placebo effect. I want to try the lowest effective dose because I don't like feeling anxious. My thinking is as little as 100 mg a week would produce good effects for fat burning and hardening/getting denser. To be honest, I would rather not administer every day cause then I'm running out of needles and I don't like receiving packages. Plus there's more possibility of getting sloppy/caught and it's like a chore. That said, testosterone at 150 mg a week. Is it alright to use enth/cyp? if I'm using 150 mg of cypionate then how much is the least tren I could use? What's a short enough cycle where it's a good chance I can recover natural test production? I don't want to end up in a depressive spiral if I can't recover my natural test production afterward and end up worse off than when I started.

Is there any pct recommended?

My overall objective with using these supplements would rather be use frequently on and off. I don't mind taking breaks and deflating so it can help reduce chance of needing trt for life. I would like to think of these supplements as something to key up two or three times a year (especially losing fat/accelerating fat loss while keeping muscle) and enjoy the positive benefits while keeping problems to a minimum. I'm not naive about potential for adverse effects. I just don't want to mess up my organs or end up with permanent problems as a result of indulging when I was young, looking back at a later age.

Yes I definitely agree 350 a week is too much; I don't want to use downers if I can help it. That will raise the potential for rec drug problems.

Follow up: from that 100 mg dose of tren I'm noticing changes within 24 hours. This shit puts the oomph in steroids. I've put 2.5 lbs on the scale holding water from one day to the next. But that water is not bloat. It's like all the water went into my muscles they look dry and animated. Crazy shit.

Thanks for the response. Can you explain why running testosterone with trenbolone is a must?

My understanding is tren shuts you down, so you need to administer exogenous test to help everything function properly. And the other possible reason is test will help mitigate trenbolone sides?

On that note, is it possible to feel trenbolone sides like anxiety within 6 hours. Because I might be imagining it but I feel nervous and my muscles feel really hard and it's been only 6 hours. This dose is too high I think. The problem is I have ampoules with 100 mg per ml and I don't have vials so I don't know how I would use less than 100 mg at a time or if it's good idea to use a syringe to draw the left over oil into a makeshift container?

Yeah it's very powerful, or this is strong placebo effect. I want to try the lowest effective dose because I don't like feeling anxious. My thinking is as little as 100 mg a week would produce good effects for fat burning and hardening/getting denser. To be honest, I would rather not administer every day cause then I'm running out of needles and I don't like receiving packages. Plus there's more possibility of getting sloppy/caught and it's like a chore. That said, testosterone at 150 mg a week. Is it alright to use enth/cyp? if I'm using 150 mg of cypionate then how much is the least tren I could use? What's a short enough cycle where it's a good chance I can recover natural test production? I don't want to end up in a depressive spiral if I can't recover my natural test production afterward and end up worse off than when I started.

Is there any pct recommended?

My overall objective with using these supplements would rather be use frequently on and off. I don't mind taking breaks and deflating so it can help reduce chance of needing trt for life. I would like to think of these supplements as something to key up two or three times a year (especially losing fat/accelerating fat loss while keeping muscle) and enjoy the positive benefits while keeping problems to a minimum. I'm not naive about potential for adverse effects. I just don't want to mess up my organs or end up with permanent problems as a result of indulging when I was young, looking back at a later age.

Yes I definitely agree 350 a week is too much; I don't want to use downers if I can help it. That will raise the potential for rec drug problems.

Can you explain why running testosterone with trenbolone is a must?

Testosterone is the precursor to many other vital hormones needed for healthy body function..

is it possible to feel trenbolone sides like anxiety within 6 hours

I used to get a buzz after injecting many years ago, whether it was placebo, I've no idea, it was that long ago, I can't really advise..!!

testosterone at 150 mg a week. Is it alright to use enth/cyp?

Yep, inject 2X/week, for more stable blood concentrations...

What's a short enough cycle where it's a good chance I can recover natural test production? I don't want to end up in a depressive spiral if I can't recover my natural test production afterward and end up worse off than when I started

Its kinda too late to ask that question now... Ideally I would have preferred you NOT to have taken Tren, especially not on its own.. As tren is pretty harsh on your HPTA, keep dose low, maybe 200mg/week (use the same syringe, inject what you need, clean the needle with a sterile swab, replace cap and re-use).. 4-6 weeks on Tren, drop the tren and run test for another 2 weeks @ 100mg first week, 50mg 2nd week ... OFF..!! You might get away with NO PCT..!!

I don't want to use downers if I can help it. That will raise the potential for rec drug problems

You have me worried, with you references to stimulant drug use, now you mention downers, recreational drugs have NO PLACE IN BODYBUILDING..!!
You need to lose this mentality, long term, drug use combined with AAS will negatively effect your health... Please reconsider..!!

Alright. So the 23d will begin. My fourth week on dianabol. And it will be my first real week on trenbolone (inject 100 mg every monday and thursday). After 6 weeks on trenbolone, then that will be 9 weeks on the oral so I'll cut out tren and dianabol. In the 2nd to last week you're saying I should run 100 mg split into two 50 mg doses monday and thursday. Then in final week split 50 mg into two 25 mg doses?? I'll give it a go. I hope I don't get gynecomastia. That's all I'm worried about at this point. I figure enough time off and my natural production will, God willing, recover. Are you sure 100 mg test in 2nd to last week and 50 mg in final week AND split up these doses?

I could cut out tren right now and probably face no repercussions. But this is very exciting substance and I seen changes in ONE day. The real problem in terms of weight loss is it improves utilization of calorie intake. I've been stalled around 150 lbs as it is once I started dianabol. I would have to drop calories to 1200-1500 regardless of workout day or non workout day just to see scale number go down on this trenbolone. Even then, I might not lose weight since fat loss will be obscured by muscle gain in scale numbers. Nevertheless, If I have to change end diet target to 145 lbs and extend diet a few weeks then so be it.

I have a lot of tenderness where I injected. It's sore and very tender to the touch. I don't know how people can inject multiple compounds every day and not be in pain every time they rest their gluteuses anywhere...

Just to be clear: two 50 mg doses in 2nd to last week; two 25 mg injections in final week..?..

What's up with places online you've ordered from before saying they're shut down for restocking.. what a lame cover.. walmart does their restocking during night time and they operate a brick and mortar business... and this shit is mailing packages and getting resupply sorry gotta close for a while no new orders...

And the funny thing is a lot of these sites for gear have same layout like they're owned in clusters by same people. So 2 sites with identical layout and one is open and other is closed but it's prob same owner.. marketing in 21st century??...?..

I could cut out tren right now and probably face no repercussions. But this is very exciting substance and I seen changes in ONE day. The real problem in terms of weight loss is it improves utilization of calorie intake. I've been stalled around 150 lbs as it is once I started dianabol. I would have to drop calories to 1200-1500 regardless of workout day or non workout day just to see scale number go down on this trenbolone. Even then, I might not lose weight since fat loss will be obscured by muscle gain in scale numbers. Nevertheless, If I have to change end diet target to 145 lbs and extend diet a few weeks then so be it.

Whats this obsession you have with losing weight, my GF is on more Cals than you when cutting for comp..
Your going to look like a stick and totally waste the potential of the compounds you are so haphazardly taking..

Deadlift update and break from diet (1:35 begins the action)

This morning I weighed 149.5 lbs. Same weight for three weeks. This diet is starting to give me problems in work. I;ve done soul searching as Obama likes to say, and I need time off this diet to regroup. I'll taper the dianabol for a few weeks and then get off, probably gain weight up to 155 lbs and see if I'm ready to start dieting again. The drugs aren't going anywhere...

To be honest, I did my first injection for the hell of it to see what it was like but it's the dramatic results that almost made me want to start an injection cycle. Because I only did one injection of 100 mg, attributing specific results to tren would be imprudent. But in my opinion this is what makes bodybuilders look like bodybuilders and it is responsible for the photoshop/magazine look. These are results I noticed for sure.

Positive results: improved muscle separation (especially in the traps, neck, and shoulder girdle area), increased strength
Negative results: diminished breathing capacity, increased blood pressure, darker urine

So I'm on a break and I'll keep you posted. Thanks to all those who have contributed with their insights and knowledge.

Last edited: