• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Does anyone know what pill this is?

kenlloyd

Greenlighter
Sorry I'm kinda new and I was wondering if anyone knows what the symbol is on these pills.

I've been having a hard time trying to figure out what it is and I'd like to look them up on pillreports first before doing anything with them!

NSFW:
21j84z9.jpg

~Mod Edit: I put your photo behind the NSFW tag. -RB

Last edited by a moderator:
ugly looking pills, probably wouldnt eat them without a test kit.

be safe and PLUR

I was thinking a bear too.

The person it was from said they were submarines. But it seemed like he was a little confused too.

I wish I could get my hands on a test kit right now..

well with its multicolorness its reminding me of those disgusting blue iron crosses (had a friend stupid enough to get one :p)

I heard from a couple other people that got these pills from the same guy say they had a pretty long roll with these. And one of them was supposedly rolling off of half of the pill.
I don't know how true this is, though.

Can you only get test kits through ordering?

well if you trust the people I would say its fine.

edit: well acctually I take that back. It could be something else did they describe it? notice any other taste besides MDMA? Did it seem like clean roll? although dunno if you should take it from me im pretty new with E.

I honestly don't even know if I'd trust them. I don't think they're very knowledgeable about things either, so they might have just had some methy feelings and thought they were "rolling hard".

I might drop them tomorrow though so I guess I'll keep it posted on how that goes if I do.

FTR: Pill ID's ARE allowed ONLY on this board. Nowhere else on Bluelight. :)

Looks like a bear or dog to me. You can only order test kits online, I do not know of anyone that has them anywhere else. Please give us an update if/when you consume. :)

PS - I edited the post to put your pic behind the NSFW tag. Some people browse in public places. :)

eckofire said:
ugly looking pills, probably wouldnt eat them without a test kit.

be safe and PLUR

The look of a pill has nothing to do with it's quality.

In my experience, most clean pressed (almost perfect) pills are misleading. You can never judge based on look.

I took one of the pills today and my girlfriend took the other.

I'm pretty sure they were either bunk or really really weak. Because either of us hardly felt a thing. Just slight tingly feelings and minor jaw clenching about an hour or two after I popped it I could have been imagining that too, though.

Thanks everyone for your help though! I'm probably going to try to stay away from these even though I have no idea what to call them.

Does dropping out in the daylight have any effect on your roll?

dont really see why it would you would still notice that your feeling hella different from before you took them. Although mabey everything wouldnt look hella cool.

i'd just like to echo the fact that appearence means pretty much nothing. the color comes from dyes & binders, pretty much... neither of which are psychoactive.

also, in my limited experience, with 100mg mdma at 11am, i rolled hard as i could imagine, so i'd assume daylight doesn't really affect a roll.

I don't think it effects your roll at all per se, but I have noticed my eyes are more sensitive to light than normal if I am outdoors.

I've always been intrigued by the idea of rolling during the day- it would seem like all the additional stimuli of being able to be outside and around more people/things would add another element of excitement. It would also make it a lot more reasonable to have sunglasses on :)