• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone know if its illegal to own ground glass in Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHat

Bluelighter
I was watching the A Clandestine Chemist's Tale video (from the Hamilton's Pharmacopeia series, awesome videos!), and there was a part that kinda threw me off..

At the 8:27 mark, Steven Gill says to Hamilton: In Arizona, mere possession of ground glassware if a felony, if you're not a licensed chemist.

Does anyone know if this is true? I consulted the Google gods, and found lots of stuff about what chemicals are on watch lists and the terms that are applicable to which felonies, but didn't find anything explicitly saying that it's illegal to own ground glassware in AZ for anyone who isn't a "licensed chemist".

This is kinda scary to me, because I know I can buy glassware on Amazon without seeing any warnings or notices, and I can even go to local chemical supply shops, and never have I been warned or notified about this.
The video itself seems pretty new, posted on Jan of this year (2018). But I'm thinking (and hoping) that maybe this guys knowledge is either inaccurate or outdated.

Thanks!

P.S. If this isn't the appropriate forum, then I apologize, and feel free to move it wherever.

Status
Not open for further replies.