• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does anyone here find "Twerking" attractive?

Teabag Johnny

Bluelighter
For some reason, the twerking body movement from a woman kind of turns me off. To be honest, I think it takes zero talent to twerk. I'd say most women can twerk with no problem.

When I see a woman twerking, I can't help to think of Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus = Yuk. Watching one of her videos or performances makes me want to take a shower definitely.

BUT...

Sometimes you'll see a woman dance sexy, but classy at the same time. I think it's more of an art & not many women can perfect it. When I see a woman with style & class, I'm thinking...... Dam,

I'm gay and when I see women twerk it kind of turns me on...so that MUST mean it turns a fucking LOT of men on...
cuz i aint banging women.

i enjoy the element of miley cyrus's shit that shows that a tongue out is symbol of social hiearchy meaning that the tongue out eventually by all logic by any woman in any situation even having fun or being assertive eventually results as an oral sex reference, proving women's inferior role in society.

The fact that this eventually rolls out the red carpet for all of the court cases and felony chargers for years on social networking only makes me happy.

is this the elimination of the friendzone? lets hope so.

to answer your question dingus,
twerking is boring. however, that sort of movement is sexy. its an experience signifier.

kinda like molly world or lean is irritating but these drugs themselves are amazing.

Did you know that the ability to rotate your hips while walking is a sign for how easily you are able to have a purely vaginal orgasm? of course you could just be uncoordinated.

BUT...

Sometimes you'll see a woman dance sexy, but classy at the same time. I think it's more of an art & not many women can perfect it. When I see a woman with style & class, I'm thinking...... Dam,
I didn't realise twerking was actually a dance?!?

I associate twerking with big booty ghetto bitches, and to be honest they aren't my thing. Miles Cyrus is an annoying flat chested teenager, which once again isn't my sexual demographic.

Perhaps if there is a dance where you pull a woman's hair while whispering in her ear, I might find them attractive.

i see twerking as more of a form of attention seeking rather than self-expression, i don't really like attention seekers~

I didn't realise twerking was actually a dance?!?

I associate twerking with big booty ghetto bitches, and to be honest they aren't my thing. Miles Cyrus is an annoying flat chested teenager, which once again isn't my sexual demographic.

Perhaps if there is a dance where you pull a woman's hair while whispering in her ear, I might find them attractive.

If a dance became popular that included my hair being pulled And someone whispering in my ear, I would remove my self imposed dance ban.

As a female I don't think that there's anything attractive about twerking. However, the way that some ladies can make their ass move is incredible.

I'm just waiting for some celebrity tramp to be twerking on TV and their fake ass falls off.

Personally, I find it really sexy. I love big Butts & love watching them be shaked. So yeah, twerking is pretty sexy.

" twerking?"
like freaking, tweaking and working simultaneously?

The act of moving/ shaking ones ass/buns/bottom/buttocks/bum-bum in a circular, up-and-down, and side-to-side motion.
Basically a slutty dance. Derived from strip clubs.
When a girls' ass moves like a bowl of Jell-O

Man: She was twerking so hard on my dick last night! I thought it was gonna go numb!!
Girl: That girl is such a slut for twerking at the dance!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twerking

I would post a video, but a moderator may threaten to spank me for policy violation.

Haha I didn't know either smoky I'm an old soul not up to date with these young whippersnapper's slang. Haha even though I'm probably younger than most:\