Does anyone have a recipe for "pot brownies"???

Nikster304

Bluelighter
I need to know just how to make pot brownies. Going to go to Disney World on Thursday nite, and you can't smoke in the Magic Kingdom. What I need to know is how much pot do I put in the brownie mix. I want to make enough for 4 people. We are going to candyflip for Mickey's Very Merry X-Mas. And I don't like to roll without my weed. So since I can't smoke it, why not eat it? Right?
Any info will be helpful.
Thanks
PEACE!!!
NIKKI
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I usually get about 14 grams or so, I break it all up, taking out all of the stems and seeds. Then I throw it in a coffee grinder. if you don't have a coffee grinder just break it up really really small.
Put as much butter as the instructions on the box say, plus a little more in a sauce pan and sautee the weed for an hour on low heat, just hot enough to have the butter melted, but not hot enough for it to bubble a lot, you especially don't want to fry the weed. Stir occasionally. This process sucks a lot of the THC out of the weed and into the fat in the butter.
In a mixing bowl mix all of the ingrediants the brownie box says, minus the oil--you don't want any oil. Use the butter that you mixed the weed in when you need to add butter to the mix. pour into a 4x4 pan and bake.
Enjoy

Hey hey hey!
Well, I have used different amounts of weed in my brownies, with all kinds of results. I made em too strong once and was fucked up for like, the whole next day too. . . Kewl, but I wasn't really planning on being a vegetable for a day.
smile.gif
So as far as amount, I guess see the above post.
Anyway, as far as method, I like to use those "Just add water" or "just add butter or milk" brownie mixes, cuz I'm a lazy bastard. What I usually do is cook some butter in a small saucepan, then add the weed, and yeah, don't let it get too hot, but cook it for like 15 minutes. I think an hour is probably too long, but I dunno. Then strain all the crap out, and just use ur green butter, and add it into the mix, even if it doesn't ask for butter.
check out www.yahooka.com and there are sopme links for recipes, that's where I got mine from.
Good luck!