Does anyone else have this problem?

DrugEatingAdvocate

Bluelighter
Okay here's my problem. I do E on a regular basis (every week and 3-4 pills on average). Recently I have noticed that I have NO sex drive. I'm a fine young strapping hetereosexual male and I have absolutely no sex drive. Even getting an erection is close to impossible. Is this because my seratonin levels are so depleted or is it that since experiencing E which is the eternal high, sex is a mere afterthought. I guess what i'm trying to say is after experiencing ecstasy I longer yearn for the sexual climax but for the ecstasy climax. I don't know but i'm pretty freaked out....any help would greatly appreciated

yeah man, i feel your pain....
my g/f always complains for a week after a rave....i never wanna do it...
not just sex either...i have little drive for anything....people ask me constantly "whats wrong?" for days after i roll...
the reason for this:
E fucks up your seretonin levels in your brain....seretonin is the neurotransmitter that controls hunger, sex drive and agression....
when it gets depleted, you lack all those things until your brain is back in gear...
this is just a basic decription...please, noone jump down my throat about spelling and technical things like that, i am not a scientist... i am just giving the quick and dirty facts...
hope this helps ya...
peace...

oh yeah...forgot to mention
you will be back to normal in about a week or so...
just chill on the E for a bit, let your brain fix itself.....

And this is why it's so easy to live without a boyfriend for 12 months.

12 months??? And you haven't been whipped into a lather (uh, so to speak)? I'm either impressed or concerned, young lady!

I,m hurting for some head right now, it's been a while.My guy friend,who I am very attracted to offered me some head.He was suppose to handle it,but he never called me back. He does e every weekend, I guess that was the problem.Couln't get aroused I guess.
------------------
I REGRET NOTHING.

hey lust, he was too tired to give you head???? something sounds fishy to me...
Ive never been too tired for that, certainly not when an attractive girlfriend asks me to help her out...
But hey, you never know what some people are thinking...
peace, and lots of head
soulwatcher

Great that someone had the guts to mention the "very limp willy" syndrome. Yes - myself and others have also noticed the same problem, but it does correct itself after a couple of days. I take Molipaxin (Tradozone) after a heavy roll and it seems to get back up faster
smile.gif
. Just give your body a rest every few weeks.
By the way it seems to be the neurotransmitter Dopamine which controls the sex drive, so I a puzzled why the serotonin depletion seems to cause this problem. Anyone have any ideas?

hey darkside, i think serotonin has some effect on all your appetites.
but even if it doesn't, MDMA triggers dopamine release, too, so you can easily suffer from depleted dopamine reserves if you do too much E. or, I guess, if you do E too often.

thanks freakomatic you are quite right on that score. I for one would like to find a better way to restore the dopamine levels.
DrugEatingAdvocate also says that is your actual drive and interest in sex that takes a dive, not only a limp dick, I agree. Seems like some more research in this area is warranted. I know that GBL/GBH causes a flood of dopamine after an initial suppression, so maybe, just maybe....?

I like your thinking darkside, I totalllly know where you were goin with that LOL
Or maybe it is painfully obvious and I am just soo stoned that I thought it was ingeniuos LOL
who knows heheheheheheh.......
Peace.......RuRu (hehehehe)....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif