does anybody know how to pass a piis test for weed?

chronic smoker

Bluelighter
i need to take a test for fed-ex this thursday and i'm a constant herb smoker. my friends told me to drink some stuff called insta-pure, but i'm looking for ways with the highest percentage of passing... thanks for all the help... all suggestions are welcome..

The solution to pollution is dilution. Drink ALOT of water and flush your system out. Most drug tests look for things like insta-pure, but I don't think Goldenseal shows up. Just make it so your drinking over a gallon of water a day, and you'll be OK. I smoked on a Saturday, and passed it on Tuesday. Just drink water like crazy.
Good luck

you could TRY this one...
get a vial, like the one that you will be havin' to pee into, and get one of your non drug doin' pallys to go for you, in advance... and smuggle it in...
it might just be better for you just to flush it out... with water that is.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

wheat grass, wheat grass, wheat grass, 2 shots of wheat grass will clean you out in about 6-8 hours, you can get it where ever they sell freshly made health drinks (store called Juice Kitchen here) you have to drink it whithin 10 minutes that its made or else it wont work that good, also it tastes like you ate a bunch of grass clippings, and when you burp you can taste it, but it works wonders.... if you dont wanna do that cranberry juice works well too, drink a couple bottles of cranberry juice and your good to go in a few days
wish you luck
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"