Does anybody know about KandyLand4????

raver_chick_x

Bluelighter
Hey I heard something about kandyland4 that's suppose to be the 26th....Anybody know what I'm talking about???
Plur./
Maggie

*drool*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*pinches peanut's arse*
wink.gif

Ya, who else is goin?!?! I KNOW kara is ;P heheh, what about the rest of the fl party crew?
wink.gif
I'll probably miss most of you on new years....... Dad? Dave? Randal(s)? :p
Oh well, even if you guys got better things ta do, we'll represent for ya
smile.gif

peace -Adj

ohh im definitely going, tickets are 30 until the day of, and people performing there are among: ICEY, Baby Anne, sandra collins, kimball collins, deiselboy, db, MONK!!, umm and others i cant remember
it goes from 8 till 4 in the morning and i am definitely goign (just picked up our tickets today) just look for me there with blue hair and an orange vest (and no one better give me crap about school colors)
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

Hmmm Candyland...
*pinches peanut's arse...straight up butt-loves Adj*
wink.gif

ohh god will it ever end...
Id's be cool if more fl bluelighters went..donno why tho; a meet-up would be almost impossible, hehe. We'll have to connect via the PLUR-KA-Net over the dance floor. If any bluelighters and see me I'LL BE WITH A LARGE BLACK MAN. Look for him and you shall find me...or look for a gorgeous aryan warrior with big boobs probibly in a white shirt :p
whoo hoo
-ultra
P.S. BAHAHA adj youra newbie....

yes yes meetup would be sweet but considering i have never been to the edge (chilipepper) before i wouldnt know where to arrange it but i am trying to get that badge that raverdad made up for 55 made into something that wont get ripped during the night so just look for me
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

I'll be there with the badge from 55*3. I'm bring a few friends and it will be their first rave. E-mail me if anyone wants to try to meetup. I'm planning on getting there early (10pm) since Kimball Collins and Sandra Collins are coming then. Hope to see some of you there!
Plurz,
Hurricane

Yeah a meet-up would be cool. BTW whats up Hurricane. whoa i didnt talk to you much cause i was totally spaced out in the hotel room. I remeber you moving your lips and im like..."huuuh yeah"....
smile.gif
So we'll party at cadnyland and it'll be cool. Well i suppose if any of us has a hotel room/cell phone/ or knows someone who lives down there, we could post the phone number and all call it and try that way. I know Devo and Adj have cell phones so ill see if we can post those.
ultra

IT's Almost here....
smile.gif
Yaay!!!! I can't wait...SO what's the big *meetup* PLAN????
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas
Plur,
Maggie

ok i was thinking about at the kimball collins set up near the stage to kimballs right, in other words if you were facing him it would be to the left
im going ot call tomorrow or on sunday and try and find out what time he goes on
------------------
AleX
- Buddha -