• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does 2c-I /2c-e insufflated resemble 25c nbome to you?

al-laddin

Bluelighter
I know the title sounds weird but a friend and I had a 20mg capsule of either 2c-i or 2c-e ...we dont know for sure which of the two bc I literally cant remember what the person said it was when given to me.... anyway we split this capsule down the middle and insufflated it in two sessions....first we each did 5mg and then later on we bumped up our dose with the second half of the material ...maybe an hour later....

WOW the burn was THE worst Ive ever felt in my life.....at first there was no burn buut within a minute the pain grew from BAD to excruciating and continued to grow from 10 or so mins...to a point were my whole left side felt raw as fuck and I was worried that the pain would ruin the trip...strangely right when the subsatnce hit the pain dissipated....and boy did it hit...I was literally sober/in pain -----> peaking in seconds....this is my first time insufflating any psychedelic...my experience with synthetic PEAs is pretty limited ..actually the only other one Ive tried is 25c nbome....and somehow this was nearly identical to 25c ....I found 25c to be a bit more manic....but visually they were nearly identical....neon green and yellow alien patterning on every surface.....some of the most intense trails I have ever experienced and a lack of mental effects....it was a bit stimulating but other than that the psychoactive effects where pretty much limited to visual. But the visuals had a photoshop/synthetic effect ...visually this stuff was too good....incredible..much like 25c it doesnt "feel" right....on the other hand tryptamines and mescaline feel ok in the body...this stuff just felt like it was bad , but it was fun. A few hours after ingesting I had horrifyic stomach and headache ...so I decided to pop a benzo and crash. Anyone else relate? Does insufflated 2c-i/2c-e feel like nbome to you??