• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does 2c-b make you more social / outgoing / talkative? (I have SA)

chilll

Greenlighter
Hi, I am looking for something non-habit forming with very little crash/comedown which could help me with my social anxiety to talk to people easier and hold more interesting conversations. Ive taken it a couple times before and it made me very social but both times were at music festivals where the vibe is much different and I was also taking other things as well so its hard to judge what it'd be like for everyday life. I would also only be thinking about taking low doses (10-15mg) so I wondered if any of you have any experience with low doses of 2CB and could say if it could help me here??

Cheers

Welcome Chill!

I suppose that sort of substance will be good if you have time, good company and a nice ambient so you don't need to worry about anything.

I've had bad trips so I would be very selective about the timing. Make sure you are okay and relaxed before you do it. And start low.

Good luck!

Yeah, like Erikmen said, a low dose should do it. I've taken the equivalent of a low dose (took it too soon) of 2C-B, and it mimics mdma just a bit in its empathogenic qualities. You should have no problem with social interactions, and yeah they'll be enhanced assuming everything goes right for you. Hopefully it does. :)

2C-B is a psychedelic but it has empathogenic qualities, especially at lower doses ^ indeed... but with enhanced empathy can also easily come increased sensitivity. So compounds like this are especially supportive of deep conversations, getting personal with people, but a group of people may be quite difficult to tune into, especially depending your SA related limitations...
People who are really in tune with themselves don't need to be assertive or self-secure / confident, since there are relatively few doubts they have about themselves. Other than that, I suggest the relevance of noradrenaline (but also dopamine) playing a crucial role in confidence. Stims that enhance those can both produce confidence as well as the drive to engage, generally speaking.. then again, if your 'self' is flimsy and you take a lot of stims like that (e.g. coke) you run fair risks of behaving like a dick: very pumped up but no actual 'content'. Vain hollow masks : P

Both LSD and mushrooms when microdosed (15ug-30ug LSD, .2g-.5g mushrooms) worked wonders for my introversion, among other things. Often people think I'm shy or socially anxious but I'm actually just more content not socializing, although I hate being alone. Microdosing psychedelics made it much easier for me to easily & freely verbalize my thoughts without worrying that what I have to say is meaningless, or worrying that people will think differently of me for my obscure opinions and thoughts. Microdosing also made speaking/verbalizing my thoughts fluently and articulately much easier.

So my opinion is yes, low dose 2C-B could be a great idea for SA. I'd stick to 5mg or less to start for your SA and titrate up if the dose doesn't seem fit. 10mg-15mg would be verging on more psychedelic than just a boost in mood/sociability ect. plus lower doses tend to not increase tolerance much. Making it more viable to use low doses regularly as a social enhancer, anti-depressant, mood booster ect.
Sorry for the run-on post. Amphetamines, benzos, and alcohol have me feeling like I should be a journalist rn.

Last edited: