Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOB or DOC?

Copya

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Took what i believe is either DOB or DOC earlier at about 3pm. Tasted a bit bitter and was wondering how long the speedy effects usually last?

I took half a blotter which to me seemed like nothing as I'm quite used to LSD. It's been about 5hours since and I still feel revved up.... Kind of looking forward to it slowing down a bit. Unlike LSD I just can't really chill and I keep coming up in cold sweats. Almost had a freakout earlier but thankfully I know how to calm down, just needs some soothing facts please.

*Update*
Pupils are no longer dilated... Must be coming down now surely right?

Last edited:
What makes you think it:s a DOx? And specifically one of these two? It's just that from what I can gather there are a lot more common blotter adulterants than DOx these days, so bare that in mind. It's impossible to say really though. :)

I'd also gauge the amount you're down by the way you feel above l else. If you've stopped tripping by any significant degree then I'd consider that to be the best indicator.

Just keep chilled and the experience will pass. Maybe do something active rather than fight any speedy push? :)

Thanks for the response! I'm about 8 hours or so in with some very twitchy naps here and there. I feel like the speedy feels are gone... Left me with that warm fuzzy after glow so all is chill =D

It was definitely DOB as I specifically got some ages ago, and ofc didn't take it until now haha. Not sure the exact amount in mg though, but probably very low, like 2mg or a bit.

Still though, it was enough to freak me out so at least now I'm more prepared !

What makes you think it:s a DOx? And specifically one of these two? It's just that from what I can gather there are a lot more common blotter adulterants than DOx these days, so bare that in mind. It's impossible to say really though. :)

I'd also gauge the amount you're down by the way you feel above l else. If you've stopped tripping by any significant degree then I'd consider that to be the best indicator.

Just keep chilled and the experience will pass. Maybe do something active rather than fight any speedy push? :)