Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOB Dosage Help

FredsGotSlacks

Greenlighter
Greetings.

Im going to get right into it. Ive taken many psychedelic substances; LSD,DMT,shrooms,nbome,2ce,doc,dob.

Now ive had a couple of tabs of dob for a couuple months laying around. They are 3mg each. last time I took one it didnt do much. now according to Erowid the Overdose is 3.5 is an OD.

My questions for teh community is this.

has anyone taken more than 3+mg and been fine? anyone taken like 5-8mg at a time?

Planning on tripping in the next couple of hours. Ive aken very large doses of L and nbome so I assume id be ok but jsut need a community perspective.

let me know

I would not do it.
Psychedelic amphetamines such as the DOx class are notorious for bad vasoconstriction, and this would only worsen as the dose increases; I've even heard stories of limb amputation from too much vasonconstriction on DOB.

The effects increase in a non-linear way when the dose is increased... I've had meh effects at 1.75 mg DOB and much stronger effects at 2.25 mg although granted I had edibles at some point during the trip.
Still, I know that doesn't say much but I do know that DOB is one of the worst for vasoconstriction and it is really not one I would be pushing the dosage with.

If you do want to experiment, only go up in reasonably small increments - don't just go doubling your dose!

to everyone reading this._____ read close!

DOB is not some baby substance as I once thought. She is a powerfull beast. I now know what it is like to become the universe. this was by far the most painfuull experiance of my life but it has enlightened me to man things.
When i am sober I will wirte a full trip report.

___I am now sworn off Psychedelics for a very long time. This was as if, DMT and DOC adn 50 hits of good L mixed. it was mind methting earth sharrtering.

I need tog et soem sleep. plase dont take anymore than the dosage on erowid!. be warned

I really want to know what happened now.. How much did you take OP?

Yeah, that was rather predictable, from what I've read in DOB trip reports on Erowid.