L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you prefer masturbating over sex?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Am not to sure why but have not been enjoying sex recently. It just seems to be too much effort or am not feeling it. Sometimes I get anxiety and it takes too long to cum.

In saying this I seem to enjoy masturbating these days over sex.

Am I the only one?

sometimes we work so hard to please our partners and forget our needs. Sometimes it is good to take matters into your own hands.LOL....... Many relationships partners need some alone time every now and then. Stress can build up and cause physical issues such as delayed and inferior ejaculations.. Some otc cough drugs can keep you from having ejaculations. 'that does that to me and i spasm but no squirt . when i take the otc cough med and any drugs used to treat panic orders and depression such as paxel, welbutun, and such.
Sometimes we want a candy bar and other times i want icecream. lol
13.gif

At least if you do it yourself and it isnt good no one else knows so no one can tell.........8o

Last edited:
this thread, lmao every single post ;) OT: i'll have to think about this more...

No way!
If I can't sleep I will use my vibrating gspot vib ...
Sex helps me to feel loved and desirable.

However, I have not had sex in about 6 months and I'm married woman. I guess HE'D rather masterbate than to have to worry about pleasing me.

Nope, can rarely do it and do not enjoy it due to some injuries not related to masturbation but it prevents it.

Even before that I didn't wank much as an adult cuz I had wives and gfs.

So I would rather have sex and not masturbate. In the rare time I do, its ok but not that good.

Sometimes. Sex with another person always involves emotional baggage, that I am not always up for.

Sometimes. Sex with another person always involves emotional baggage, that I am not always up for.

not men sorry. you can have so much meaningless sex that is frankly akin emotionally to masturbation with men

As I once told a friend at school 'my wife isn't gonna want to fuck me 10 times a day'.

As an adult, I am astonished at the level of insight I had as a child.

not men sorry. you can have so much meaningless sex that is frankly akin emotionally to masturbation with men

What??? If my understanding of what you're saying is true well then that's a huge glaring stereotype. I would wager that just as many women are capable of meaningless sex as guys. Not all guys are just robots out to fuck whatever comes around and I have no idea what masturbation with men has to do with anything. :?

What??? If my understanding of what you're saying is true well then that's a huge glaring stereotype. I would wager that just as many women are capable of meaningless sex as guys. Not all guys are just robots out to fuck whatever comes around and I have no idea what masturbation with men has to do with anything. :?

I agree, there are plenty of women who can do the same, also I'm sure there are men who are incapable of sex without getting their emotions involved.

I wouldn't know. I don't do men.

Writers as divergent as Gore Vidal and James Jones have observed the same; even if it's a prostitute, you can't have sex with someone without there being some feeling.

my final answer is -good sex beats jackin every day of the tweek.-