• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you guys have to worry about fentanyl in Europe?

I'm UK, mostly Preston, Manchester and Kendal of recent years. Over the last 2 years fent has started popping up, it's always shit gear with fent added to it.
The first time I had it was approx 2 years ago in Preston of some scousers (la...haha) I thought something was strange as my mate said it was "fuckin power' but when I cooked it up it cooked up like shit gear does. Then when I dug it I got a fat hit so yeah I think that musta been fent.

Since then iv seen similar shit happen more often though still pretty rare. But the last 3 months iv moved to a new seaside town in North West and have been trying to stay away for it as I'm on 60mg methadone a day (fukin daily supervised STILL!!!:( ).
But yeah that's my 2pence people. Hope noones rattling right now and if they are get yasel to a shop and put all the immodium in your pocket. Robuttussin dry cough dxm works wonders too if you drink at least 1 big bottle. You can't steal that though it's behind counter :(.

No not yet anyway and for anyone in England who don't know we might not have fentanyl (not much anyway) but up in Scotland apparently it's filled with fet and it's hard to get good stuff up their unless your really connected here's hoping it stays way up fucking north and doesn't spread southwards like some disease

... And don't forget the electrolytes and litres of water xd
Robotusin gives you the shits (sorbitol) if you want the proper good stuff you have to ask around for the generic versions of dry cough syrups atleast I think it's dry coughs and find the pure dxm syrups I'm not gonna name sources though last thing I need is to get my guilty pleasure banned

I'm UK, mostly Preston, Manchester and Kendal of recent years. Over the last 2 years fent has started popping up, it's always shit gear with fent added to it.
The first time I had it was approx 2 years ago in Preston of some scousers (la...haha) I thought something was strange as my mate said it was "fuckin power' but when I cooked it up it cooked up like shit gear does. Then when I dug it I got a fat hit so yeah I think that musta been fent.

Since then iv seen similar shit happen more often though still pretty rare. But the last 3 months iv moved to a new seaside town in North West and have been trying to stay away for it as I'm on 60mg methadone a day (fukin daily supervised STILL!!!:( ).
But yeah that's my 2pence people. Hope noones rattling right now and if they are get yasel to a shop and put all the immodium in your pocket. Robuttussin dry cough dxm works wonders too if you drink at least 1 big bottle. You can't steal that though it's behind counter :(.
How long you been on meth mate? I've been on for about 2 years but been kicked off a few times by not going pharmacy getting those massive 2 weeks worth of methadone bottles take homes now that's the dream am I right? No more taking meth if you don't need to because you've just had a nice smoke.

No not yet anyway and for anyone in England who don't know we might not have fentanyl (not much anyway) but up in Scotland apparently it's filled with fet and it's hard to get good stuff up their unless your really connected here's hoping it stays way up fucking north and doesn't spread southwards like some disease
I'm in North Wales and have encountered it a few times

I'm
Robuttussin dry cough dxm works wonders too if you drink at least 1 big bottle. You can't steal that though it's behind counter :(.

Simply use a big coat with two fake arms attached, announce in a loud, steady voice "I WANT YOU TO SELL ME A CONDOM" then when everyone looks down in embarrassment lean over the counter and fill yer boots.

How long you been on meth mate? I've been on for about 2 years but been kicked off a few times by not going pharmacy getting those massive 2 weeks worth of methadone bottles take homes now that's the dream am I right? No more taking meth if you don't need to because you've just had a nice smoke.
This time about 4 months I think, think this is the 5th time in about 8 years. I always get kicked off too haha they are nobs.
That is the fuckin dream mate my mate got on it during start of COVID wish I fuckin did now.

Do you think the meth like 6/7/8 years ago lasted longer, like I used to be able to miss a day and be fine off 40mg. Can't do that now and I'm on more it's not that new physeptone shite either

Phyceptone is a brand name, same shit different label
: I use to get the tabs 5mg exactly the same just more convenient esp when you only have to pick
up once a month;)

This time about 4 months I think, think this is the 5th time in about 8 years. I always get kicked off too haha they are nobs.
That is the fuckin dream mate my mate got on it during start of COVID wish I fuckin did now.

Do you think the meth like 6/7/8 years ago lasted longer, like I used to be able to miss a day and be fine off 40mg. Can't do that now and I'm on more it's not that new physeptone shite either
I've only been on it for less then 3 years mate so can't really say probably your long term tolerance is just high how long does it last you now and how long did it used to last you?

Yeah @JuncoPartner it sounds like it might be tolerance as Ganjcat said. I really doubt the methadone is of worse quality these days.

I would love to be on physeptone tabs instead of liquid for the convenience factor. I personally think taking the tablet form feels better... I know this doesn't make much sense but so many people agree with me!

I personally think the tablets are better cos they consist of chalk, which lowers stomach pH and so increases bioavailability. Makes sense to me!
Have you ever had codeine from a CWE for instance? The high is very short and intense compared to taking the same dose in those teeny codeine tablets - case closed! :Sherlock:

Yeah @JuncoPartner it sounds like it might be tolerance as Ganjcat said. I really doubt the methadone is of worse quality these days.

I would love to be on physeptone tabs instead of liquid for the convenience factor. I personally think taking the tablet form feels better... I know this doesn't make much sense but so many people agree with me!

I personally think the tablets are better cos they consist of chalk, which lowers stomach pH and so increases bioavailability. Makes sense to me!
Have you ever had codeine from a CWE for instance? The high is very short and intense compared to taking the same dose in those teeny codeine tablets - case closed! :Sherlock:

I know physeptone is a brand name that does the tablets which I would much, much prefer...
But they have now started producing an oral solution, I first had it in prison around 2018.
Some days it would be methadone some days it would be physeptone.

I know your thinking there the same thing which I suppose they are. But. What I can't explain is why the physeptone liquid is really watery, and doesn't make your mouth numb at all.

On the mornings when it was "phy" the next day I would wake up rattling, on the mornings when it was "real" methadone it would hold me fine.

The only explanation I can think of is maybe to do with synthesis methods as I know physeptone is cheaper to buy for the chemist/NHS.

So might it be possible it's not a racemic mixture in physeptone as one iso of meth is approx 10 times more potent than the other. Pretty sure it's the d isomer. But yeah would that be possible it being more of the shit iso in physeptone than methadone solutions?

Edit:Due to different synthesis method to save money?

Phyceptone is a brand name, same shit different label
: I use to get the tabs 5mg exactly the same just more convenient esp when you only have to pick
up once a month;)
What did you say to get tablets because I'd much rather be on tabs. I like to hold my meth in my mouth for a while so some gets absorbed sublingually, I reckon it works a bit quicker.

Edit: Forgot to put it's really fucking my teeth doing this though. I mean I'm back on "methadone" labeled bottles now (after a fucking nightmare Xmas getting kicked off 60ml straight left to rattle, CBA going off topic il tell you if you want it's a funny story involving amphetamine psychosis, benzos, buses and trains, invisible police, Pakistani fluff shit like that haha)

I know physeptone is a brand name that does the tablets which I would much, much prefer...
But they have now started producing an oral solution, I first had it in prison around 2018.

I know your thinking there the same thing which I suppose they are. But. What I can't explain is why the physeptone liquid is really watery, and doesn't make your mouth numb at all.

On the mornings when it was "phy" the next day I would wake up rattling, on the mornings when it was "real" methadone it would hold me fine.

The only explanation I can think of is maybe to do with synthesis methods as I know physeptone is cheaper to buy for the chemist/NHS.

So might it be possible it's not a racemic mixture in physeptone as one iso of meth is approx 10 times more potent than the other. Pretty sure it's the d isomer. But yeah would that be possible it being more of the shit iso in physeptone than methadone solutions?

I've just been told I'm getting switched to physeptone but they assured me their is no difference from methadone it is just cheaper hmm

Physeptone is just one of the many brand names for methadone which comes in both tablet and linctus form. The tablets are very hard to get hold of these days due to the craze for injecting them with valoids (cyclizine) in the 90s.

I preferred the tablets because they don't have to be prepared from a concentrated solution like the juice does. Fuck ups do happen in this process leading to inconsistent dosing.

Physeptone is just one of the many brand names for methadone which comes in both tablet and linctus form. The tablets are very hard to get hold of these days due to the craze for injecting them with valoids (cyclizine) in the 90s.

I preferred the tablets because they don't have to be prepared from a concentrated solution like the juice does. Fuck ups do happen in this process leading to inconsistent dosing.
Yeah but they don't get a concentrate delivered to the chemist and the pharmacist does it himself. All the linctus I've heard of comes ready mixed ready to pour (there is a 10mg per ml methadone though I'm not sure about that one).

On another note I strongly recommend you beg and beg to keep to methadone named brand, there's 2 brands of "methadone" my chemist uses, ones made by..... Fuck can't remember it's got a girl's name or a flower in the name I can't think. But yeah I can tell when I've had one from the other as one makes mouth go really nice and numb and holds for longer. But yeah if you do change either demand the tablets or to stay on what your on.

Honestly there's a reason why it's cheaper.
It's because it's shit. You will need like 1/3 more of your daily dose.

Edit: oh fuck it was @Ganjcat that's getting changed sorry

Phyceptone linctus has been around for 15,20 years...tablets are handy as the methadone is water soluble

also they are only 5mg and given i use to bang the amps at 50mg you need a lot...well x10 - mixing with cyclazine to get that Diconal feeling is where its at. Basically amps are best at a pinch you can do a cwe on the pills.