L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you find cum erotic?

Vlatrone

Ex-Bluelighter
Ladies, do you think a man's cum is sexy/erotic(and guys what do you think about ladies cum)?

I for one think when a chick reaches orgasim and cums or squirts is erotic and a complete turn on. <3:D

How do you feel about it?

i dont like cum anywhere around my face haha, my boyfriend will pull out sometimes and will cum on my stomach/chest or my back depending on the position and i get a little turned on from it. and when he make me cum or just dripping wet i love the way it feels especially during sex[:

My own yes. I don't get off on having someone else eat my own or giving them a facial; but I do think it's hot to eat my own.

When I have sex with men I do not like to take cum in my mouth, swallow someone else's cum, have them cum on my body, or give me a facial and I don't want to do any of that.

I have lots of facial hair and body hair and even my own makes a mess and I don't like it.

I'm not a lady, but I was completely flabbergasted when my girlfriend told me she'd find it really hot if I came on her some time. She's never said anything of the sort before, and I have never dared suggest it (since all other girls that I know [that divulged this information, which is not many] found this either humiliating and derogatory or plain unpleasant and uncomfortable), but god damn, I nearly splooged my pants with excitement when she told me she wants me to do it. I am extremely turned on by the very thought and wouldn't even have dreamed I'd end up with a significant other who would not only consent to it, but ask me to do it.=D

I find it sooo hot when my partner cums and she has asked me to cum on her because she loves to see she can make me cum so I am pretty lucky to have such a cool chick in my life.

I've been with plenty of girls who got so turned on when you came on them. I even had a girlfriend who, when the sex got really hot and it was getting so good she would scream out to cum inside of her. My current girlfriend loves to swallow, and when were having sex she will let me cum on her stomach or back. She said I can't cum on her face because she doesn't want it in her eye...LOL! Now my opinion on when a girl cums, I find that to be super sexy. Every time I would make a girl cum I would continue to eat her out as she was busting. It doesn't taste bad, actually I quite enjoy the taste of it. It makes me more turned on because I know I'm doing a good job for her!

My wife didn't really like it at first. This was at the beginning of our relationship though. She had a lot of securities about sex due to my previous experience and her being a virgin; But after we grew on each other and she got past all of that, she likes it by the bucketfull. Over fer face and tits, in and on her ass, and down her throat.

Male's cum = erotic if I made it happen!
Female's cum = just plain erotic!
2ywg20n.jpg

My own cum = erotic due the fact that social norms make it seem as though it is slightly taboo to be ingesting it!

I'm not really into cum at all ... no ones. I think it's dirty ... or something. My bf has only ever came inside me (with a condom!!) so it's never actually touched me before, lol.
If it turned him on to cum somewhere else ... I'd probably go with it ... but I don't find it erotic at all. I'd probably have to wipe it off asap too :p

With my ex, I didn't mind swallowing, I'd prefer to swallow it because then it *disappeared* quicker instead of staying in my mouth for a long time or something. He would finish on my chest and stuff and I didn't like it but did it for him.

My own cum ... I don't cum ... :(

I'm straight as an arrow, so another man's cum is pretty gross to me. Not being closed minded, I simply observe that I am not turned on by it in the same way I am by a woman's cum. Going down on girls is one of my favorite things to do and the taste of a woman's cum is inexplainable. If it was cool to be in a committed relationship and meet other women just to eat them out and give them orgasms, I'd be ecstatic! =D

My girl, however, she enjoys it when I cum on her. She often asks me to pull out and make myself cum on her tummy, or her breasts, even on her face, she has even requested to simply watch me masturbate because she says she LOVES watching me making myself cum. I'd have to agree that her doing the same is quite a turn on as well.

One thing I've had trouble with though, is her taking cum in the mouth. I've expressed my desire for her to swallow my cum, and because she loves me she has tried a couple times, and every time she seems to change her mind at the very last second. It's not the most important thing in the world for her to do it, seeing how most of the time she wants me to cum inside her anyway. She's on birth control and we no longer use a condom, so releasing my cum into her body is the absolute most amazing thing in the world to do with someone I love. However, this is just something I'd love to add to our extensive list of way we satisfy each other. :)

Any advice for making her feel better about it? She's tasted small bits of my cum, and she says it's really not even the taste of it that is the issue, it's the consistency, which is understandable. It took me a little while to get used to lapping up puddles of girl-juice, but now it's something I would consume every hour if possible!! Do any of you females here have words of wisdom that I could offer to my girl? I'm not trying to make her feel bad or obligated to do it, I will NEVER say something like "Oh I do it for you why won't you do it for me" or "my ex did it why won't you" that is just retarded and a man doesn't deserve the woman his is with if he says things like that to her. I'm more asking for maybe personal experiences I could refer her to, because I'm sure no woman gets turned on right off the bat at the though of swalloming a man's cum. I'm sure there was a process to working yourself up to it, and now that you enjoy it, what kind of advice would you give to your past-self in hindsight?

Gotta love lady cum. Eating pussy is the only sexual act that I absolutely crave.

i always find my own cum erotic, then i think it will tase really nice but it never does.