• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do you eat ass?

I will happily answer your question after you answer the question I asked in my last post. Is mentioning her sex, sexist and is mentioning her age, ageist. If yes, please explain why, if no, please explain why not. Thanks

Race doesn't need to be an issue, man. Beauty is beauty. The end.

The original poster that I replied to is obviously a very race conscious person...why the hell is race so important to some people?

I believe there are beauty everywhere, in Hispanics, in Scandinavians, Japanese in darker people, why not? etc.
Each 'race' have its own characteristics and that's not a bad thing it's a real thing and it does not make you less worthy. Or less anything..
I don't think that's the point at all.

Well over generalizing to the point of saying, "I have this Black woman working with me flirting with me" and I'm supposed to have an idea of what she looks like because he said, "she is a Black woman" is just racist.

Peace.
Oao

I love kissing her booty all over the place but I skip the hole because I guess it's just not my thing. I even had issues with one of my ex's and being able to smell her ass when doing it doggy but I've gotten over that because doggy is worth it 100%

Race doesn't need to be an issue, man. Beauty is beauty. The end.

The original poster that I replied to is obviously a very race conscious person...why the hell is race so important to some people?

Well over generalizing to the point of saying, "I have this Black woman working with me flirting with me" and I'm supposed to have an idea of what she looks like because he said, "she is a Black woman" is just racist.

Peace.
Oao

Lol in my first sentence I said she was gorgeous and then go on to describe her beautiful black hair/body and would have described her face if could think of someone to compare her to. As I have told you in every one of my responses race isn't the least bit important to me. "Beauty is absolutely unique and is affected by countless things". Those are her words and I agree. She is sitting right here in nothing but my teeshirt playing Dragon age btw. As luck would it have it her sister left us the house for the night. She was slightly upset saying that the booty hole thing was just a joke so she reluctantly let me french kiss her lady parts to make up for it(fucking amazing) and then gentley poped her cherry(also fucking amazing).

She says she's bummed to find out she is racist because she is turned on by the different features of each race and may prefer on over the other on occasion. Lastly, she wants to know why is it worng to use someone's race when describing them while also including physical features. "Was she suppose to make friends guess that he 's white but describe everything else?" Lol

Last edited:
HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! (sexual image in link; do not click if offended by sexual images:)

NSFW:
06.jpg

Absolutely emphatically not. I don't look down on what people do, but it's a health/hygiene issue. E. Coli is not fun, nor are the many other transmissible diseases that come from anal-oral contact.

TL;DR - You can't "eat ass" without also eating poo.

Enemas aren't perfect but they clear out feces in the rectum and rectal ampulla.
Not to mention a host of STI's can be transmitted through cunnilingus, at a lower risk.

If you're eating your partners ass you should know that they've recently tested negative (or if they've tested positive) so I don't see how you'd bring those into it.
Shigellosis, e. coli, and intestinal parasites are the only mutually exclusive risks afaik.

Absolutely emphatically not. I don't look down on what people do, but it's a health/hygiene issue. E. Coli is not fun, nor are the many other transmissible diseases that come from anal-oral contact.

There's no fecal matter after the anus is washed:D.

We humans do enjoy our risky behavior! I wonder if that's part of the pleasure behind doing things like eating ass or barebacking for some. Much like how some people like driving fast on the highway, it's a rush, albeit a dangerous one.

@oao

There will always be trace amounts but luckily it's far less than the amount of mouse shit the FDA legally allows in food!

Last edited:
We humans do enjoy our risky behavior! I wonder if that's part of the pleasure behind doing things like eating ass or barebacking for some. Much like how some people like driving fast on the highway, it's a rush, albeit a dangerous one.

@oao

There will always be trace amounts but luckily it's far less than the amount of mouse shit the FDA legally allows in food!

Sure (lol.)

All I got to say is that I have yet to know anyone who got parasites. I was a product of the 80's and the 90's damn near scared everyone I knew into being prude as hell cause we didn't want no aids. Just like I wouldn't eat every pussy I sure as hell ain't licking every ass that's in my face. But when it's trustworthy its heaven.

All I got to say is that I have yet to know anyone who got parasites. I was a product of the 80's and the 90's damn near scared everyone I knew into being prude as hell cause we didn't want no aids. Just like I wouldn't eat every pussy I sure as hell ain't licking every ass that's in my face. But when it's trustworthy its heaven.

You should get some "trustworthy ass" underwear made, I bet you would make a bunch of $$$

Ill eat his ass if he wants me too its only fair because I love getting my ass eaten....