• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you E-Z Test your Pills? (Simple YES/NO)

Yes, all but one time, and that was from someone I trust and turned out to be okay. Luckily.

Sorry if I'm being naive, but doesn't testing a pill take a little time and require chipping a little bit of the pill off? What, are all of your dealers your best friends or something? I don't know any dealers who would be cool with that. Anyway, my answer is no.

Yes, I test about 98% of the time.
Bren, knowing how old you are and how many times you've rolled, how can you say that? Get a tester man...they're like $20 each and they test as many pills as you'll probably take in your life time. Thirty seconds of testing might change your life honey. Don't be dumb about it.

Hey easyfreak...it's not like you're buying fruit at the supermarket. You are purchasing what may be a life threatening substance. Tell your dealer you'd rather test them on-site before purchase or no purchase. If any dealer REALLY has a problem with that, they are probably dodgy money hungry assholes who don't deserve you as a client.

never tested a pill myself, but after stumbling across this site a few weeks back I persuaded my dealer (also friend) to purchase a testing kit..
He now tests a scrape off every pill he sells, not that i ever doubted he would sell me a bad pill but just he may of unwittingly bought a batch of rouge pills.
better safe than sorry
to those who said they didn't want to get a testing kit, tyr contatcing the suppliers see if discreet packaging can be used? or perhaps have it delivered to an alternative address. however if u roll regulary u might want to consider telling your parents anyway. i did, and although it was a shock they actually apreciated the fact i was able to be honest with them.
luv
Mr C

No.
Didn't know about it untill I discovered Bluelight and I always lived at home so I couldn't have one sent for fear of the mam opening the package (and yes, she might well open my mail)... might get one now I've moved out though...
Just out of interest... is there ANYONE in Ireland who tests their pills?
------------------
"You better take care of me Lord because if you don't you're going to have ME on your hands!"
Hunter S. Thompson

My dealer tests his pills (with a testing kit I swapped with him for 3 pills) and then I test them myself when I get home. I don't test every pill in the bag but always test one or two and check them all carefully to make sure that they look exactly the same. Not quite as good as checking each and every pill but better than just saying "Hey, ma hookup's a bro ta me". Will be using the E1-E2 test as of 21/7.
Harry
PS EZ is NOT foolproof, had some pills which tested as very good (straight to black) but were absoulute shite, took 6 in a 10 hour period (as in took one, waited 2 hours, took another, waited 2 hours, etc - total buzz was about the same as a quarter of a normal pill!)

Yes.
And Harry, no test kit claims to test the strength of your pill - they only verify that MD*A is actually present.

no, but someone i know have always tried the goods beforehand...gonna get a test eventually though!

Hell Yes!!! Since 99...
smile.gif

------------------
"Iam not the same having seen the moon shine from the other side of the world"..ICQ# 98616750

yes and no
sometimes when I can, but it is not like i always carry a test kit, but i do deal with the same people that i have known for awhile and feel pretty confident dealing with

Always!
------------------
Weep not sad soul, nor forget, that sunrise never failed us yet.

if the club/party has a testing stall at it, we'll get them tested. but if not then no.
Jules
xx
------------------
I'm often stoned and usually confused.