Votes: 55 11.8%
  • Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
i drive stoned a lot...especially on the freeway (take the scenic route if there's an alternative usually less cars) with the car set on cruise control just groovin to the music.

overall i'm really good at judging whether or not i'm able to drive while under the influence of all the substances i've done...

shit i used to bangup in the middle of newark on a daily basis, even a few times on the turnpike. I also once had someone boot me up while i was driving. Ughh i fuckin hate dope, and what it makes u do.

cigarettewater said:
i drive stoned a lot...especially on the freeway (take the scenic route if there's an alternative usually less cars) with the car set on cruise control just groovin to the music.

overall i'm really good at judging whether or not i'm able to drive while under the influence of all the substances i've done...

Yeah same here. I don't mind driving if I'm stoned, as I'm very cautious when ripped. I think most people drive decently when stoned.
It sure as hell isn't like a drunk, who will undoubtedly slur -- "Hey you guys, watch me take this corner at 90!!"8o 8)

oh god maddening paranoia!!! but you gotsa get home somehow...

i hate driving home high. i feel like everyone knows and is judging me or everyone could be a cop. terrible feeling...

I will drive when I'm a little high on something, but not if I don't feel like I could focus or pass any kind of field sobriety test.
I think I'm more dangerous if I haven't slept for a day or two than if I've smoked a bowl, or if I'm on really clean pills or something.

When I was younger, I drove very intoxicated on lots of substances. I regret this deeply!

wonderflosity said:
I will drive when I'm a little high on something, but not if I don't feel like I could focus or pass any kind of field sobriety test.
I think I'm more dangerous if I haven't slept for a day or two than if I've smoked a bowl, or if I'm on really clean pills or something.

When I was younger, I drove very intoxicated on lots of substances. I regret this deeply!

when i first got my license at 19 i drove very irresponsibly, drinkin, dope benzos....i regret that , because anything serious could of happen out of a selfish act on my part.

wonderflosity said:

Yeah same here. I'm lucky I didn't kill anyone & not even know it...as drunk as I'd be sometimes when driving home or to an after-hours' party.
Sometimes I'd wake-up in someone's house & not even know where I was. I'd have to 1st track-down the car...then go to the closest corner & check the street signs to see where I be. Have absolutely NO recollection of driving to wherever I was & didn't know if I hit anything on the way there.
Extremely fortunate that nobody was ever hurt or killed. I was a fool to drive that loaded. Back in the 70s, we didn't think twice about driving while blasted & now that I've been sober for 8+ yrs now, I count my Blessings. :\

use to drive on all kinds of drugs when i was younger, now i take into consideration how high i am before i start driving

i drive under the influence of marijuanna quite a lot, i dont feel it impairs my driving. but i would never drive after taking phychedelics. been there. woah
drink driving i think is stupid, after all its not just your life your risking.

:) mty first driving lesson i was totally fucked up, speed valium xanax :))

Driving on weed isnt too bad, im usually fine.. but i try avoid it if i can.

I've driven twice on acid.. and its just too much, things appear further away then they are, and you appear to be going faster then you realize. Plus it always feels like my breaks don't work.. but i know that's my perception.

Haven't driven drunk or rolling. It's way too risky to drive on anything, so i voted for #2.

I didn't vote because I don't drive anymore, but back when I did I would drive high all the time. Now I ride my bike while high/trippin quite often.

Depends on the drug honestly. Usually I don't. I'll drive on coke and E. And after coming down other drugs, where some effects still linger. But I never drive drunk, high, on opiates, or psychedelics.

<3

never drunk
buzzed-ish once
faded alllllll the time. not that hard to do at all

i drive under the influence of marijuana/alcohol/mdma/opiates etc without hesitation. not because i think its fun or anything, but i know that im the best bet out of the people that im doing these things with to keep us safe while driving.

I'm ashamed of this now but during the last semester of my senior year in high school I would smoke a bowl while i was driving every time I drove somewhere. So that was like 3-4 bowls a day. And that was just while i was driving, I would be high already when I got in the car. I have driven while on E a few times but not usually. Once I popped about 20mgs of ambien and 9mgs of lunesta and went into a supermarket thinking "I have 15 minuets to drive home before this hits me." I woke up in my bed the next morning with no recollection of what happened after that. I've never let myself drive drunk tho.