• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you actually see things though LSD or shrooms? and what did your hardest trip look

i hate when people refer to psychedelics as hallucinogens. Psychedelics aren't in the least about seeing stuff that isn't there. That's just not going to happen, no matter the dose. You will see alterations of reality, like objects will wave and distort, you may have perceptual changes, like not being able to tell left from right (high dose mushrooms for me) and strange realizations about the nature of the self, reality and perception. This is what psychedelics are all about.

I beg to disagree. Different people react differently to different molecules. I do not know how do you react or the quantities you have tried. I OFTEN see things that I KNOW are not there. And, by the way, for me it does not take much - 40 mg of vaporized DMT is enough for hyperspace - Just because I hallucinate (and yes people hallucinate on Psychedelics, I do!) I know that what I am seeing is not everyday reality (if I did that would be delirium, which I never experienced). With DMT, in particular, it is more real than real. The colors and the shapes and everything is like an hyperreal environment forcing its entrance into every pore of my sensitive apparatus.

yes i mentioned that DMT is the exception here. No question about that but for LSD/mushrooms (except in high doses, 12 grams gave me entity contact) what i say is true.

WTF.... how did you ingest that much psycibe??? did you mash it up.

I mean I have made tea I have made smoothies, but the most I have ever consumed was close to 7 grams

did you span it out over a period of time? I never puked on mushrooms, but I felt very close when I ate about 5 grams of fresh blue stems a long long time ago.

I mean my god at one point I got some little tiny little black caps from hawai and all I needed of those was like 2 grams taking that much is kinda dangerous considering it is a 'poison' or at least that is what I was always told

I ground it in a coffee grinder then ate by the spoonful all at once lol love the taste they were very potent pe caps too felt like a dmt trip

I mean my god at one point I got some little tiny little black caps from hawai and all I needed of those was like 2 grams taking that much is kinda dangerous considering it is a 'poison' or at least that is what I was always told

The main active compounds psilocybin and psilocin are not poisons. You can take doses many times greater than what you would normally and not OD; the LD50 is pretty high. I have had that type of mushrooms you are talking about, very potent stuff.

Yes probably P. Azurescens or P. Cyanescens. They are not black when fresh but turn dark when drying especially if spores are deposited. An average fair dose would be about 1.5 grams. I used to love these, and still plan on doing some guerilla farming with these when the season is right. Fortunately I now have my own garden to put them in, and jan-feb would be a good time to start the initial pre-brood myc.

Most visual combo i ever had was 700ugs lsd and 5 grams of stropharia cubensis with half a bar of 90% cocoa chocolate - there are no words to describe it.

My coolest visuals were at Burning Man on a shit-ton of shrooms. The mountains were melting and I saw a Native American woman's face in the dust blowing in the air :D

My scariest OEV's were also on shrooms. I was watching Will & Grace w/ my friend who was having an awesome trip. Everyone's head appeared shrunken on TV and I had a horrible sensation in my body that convinced me I was dying (but no anxiety). Very scary. This is what most of my trips feel like to some degree.

Personally I've seen many interesting things. One of my more visual trips I saw several really cool things. First was little floating bugs that kinda looked like glowing gnats. Then I looked at at the trees and the leaves on the trees from far away looked like moving faces and up close looked like the had these little snake like tentacles that were moving around and were eating the glowing gnats. Another thing was that a pair of light gloves I was playing with looked alive. The seems at the tips of the fingers looked like mouths and the little fibers sticking out of the fabric looked like it was moving.

I've hallucinated past visual effects on LSD, mushrooms, and 2-CE. I also knew they werent real though at the same time. So I think that's the differentiation.

But on DMT, I know Im on a drug. So who knows.

After partying all night on 3 hits of weak acid I snorted half a 2cb pill as the sun was coming up. That gave me some of the most interesting visuals I ever experienced. The sunrays coming in from the window turned into little cartoon angels, it really fit with the moment.

C.Cubensis. Tripped balls. I heard a lot of shit that I'm sure I hallucinated. First time with an eighth. Time dialation really bad also. But light shows at different times were awesome.

I think the melting with things around you to be the hardest visual to deal with personally. Especially when driving. (don't do)

Interesting topic.

You don't ever all-out hallucinate with psychedelics in the strictest sense, at least not visually ime. Audio hallucinations are definitely possible. But anyway, when it comes to visuals, you'll just see things added on, your field of vision warped/extended/morphed/smushed/swirled/melted/levitated/discombobulated and because of your dialated pupils you'll see light penetrating through objects and notice nearly microscopic objects/life forms as well.

But in the sense of being out in nature and thinking you're on the dance floor at a club? No. =D All out hallucinations like that just don't happen.

What you can do is have CEVs in your room and see the grassy plains of a beautiful outdoor location. The emphasis here is that your eyes are closed, or that you are seeing things with your "mind's eye," similar to when people read books and are able to picture what they are reading. In that way, you can "hallucinate," although that is possible in the sober state too.

Anyway, the previous answers are good (like Solipsis' answers from four years back). Only deleriants will give you REAL hallucinations. :)

When I did mushrooms colors and everything became much brighter, enhanced, and vibrant, my visual acuity became much more sharp and CEV but when I ate 7 grams while I was tripping there was a person sitting in their car outside my house, I was looking from my window and he looked like a middle aged white man and for a split second I thought he was looking at me with binoculars and I became delusional thinking he was an undercover cop coming to arrest me. I turned off the TV and went and hid in my bedroom and then I went outside to surrender to the cop and as I looked it was really only two teenagers sitting in the car and they looked Spanish, so I mean I definitely hallucinated that, but other than that, I would get the vivid colors and brightness

When I did mushrooms colors and everything became much brighter, enhanced, and vibrant, my visual acuity became much more sharp and CEV but when I ate 7 grams while I was tripping there was a person sitting in their car outside my house, I was looking from my window and he looked like a middle aged white man and for a split second I thought he was looking at me with binoculars and I became delusional thinking he was an undercover cop coming to arrest me. I turned off the TV and went and hid in my bedroom and then I went outside to surrender to the cop and as I looked it was really only two teenagers sitting in the car and they looked Spanish, so I mean I definitely hallucinated that, but other than that, I would get the vivid colors and brightness
The reason why I became delusional like that was because I did have a run in with the police literally the day before so I think the shrooms were making me confront that while I was tripping

I think the short answer would be no, you don't really see anything that's not there. That being said, there are people who have had psychotic breaks with underlying mental issues who have had problems with actual hallucinations. The drug classification of hallucinogen, I believe, is seriously misused. I've taken literal handfuls acid and heroic doses of mushrooms, but I've never seen anything that didn't exist. Psychedelic or deliriant are much more accurate terms for those drugs.

I took a bottle of Benadryl once when I was in high school though and I was having conversations with people that weren't there for hours, watching a TV that was off, and controlling it with a remote control that didn't exist. I even played with a dog that wasn't real in my room for a few hours. Now THAT is a hallucinogen.

If there's any young-uns reading this and think that it's fun to take a bottle of Benadryl, it put me in the hospital (I actually thought I worked there). In a 12-hour span, I had the police called, lost about a half a dozen friends, lost everything I had in my pockets, and injured myself. BENADRYL IS NOT A RECREATIONAL SUBSTANCE AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS IF USED IMPROPERLY. Sorry for the tangent, I just didn't want anybody to read this and think "oooo fun, lemme try".

When I was in rehab, a lot of the people like to pretend like they were worse off than they were so they looked better for the judge, and they would tell stories about how they took a hit of acid and we're chased around by pink elephants and garden gnomes, those stories immediately set off my bullshit detector.

Psychedelics tend to change your perception of things that already exist. When I look at the grass, I don't see grass, I see fractal patterns, The walls might "breathe" or the wallpaper may slightly fluctuate, but there's nothing there that's not actually "real", just a warped perception.

I think the short answer would be no, you don't really see anything that's not there. That being said, there are people who have had psychotic breaks with underlying mental issues who have had problems with actual hallucinations. The drug classification of hallucinogen, I believe, is seriously misused. I've taken literal handfuls acid and heroic doses of mushrooms, but I've never seen anything that didn't exist. Psychedelic or deliriant are much more accurate terms for those drugs.

I took a bottle of Benadryl once when I was in high school though and I was having conversations with people that weren't there for hours, watching a TV that was off, and controlling it with a remote control that didn't exist. I even played with a dog that wasn't real in my room for a few hours. Now THAT is a hallucinogen.

If there's any young-uns reading this and think that it's fun to take a bottle of Benadryl, it put me in the hospital (I actually thought I worked there). In a 12-hour span, I had the police called, lost about a half a dozen friends, lost everything I had in my pockets, and injured myself. BENADRYL IS NOT A RECREATIONAL SUBSTANCE AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS IF USED IMPROPERLY. Sorry for the tangent, I just didn't want anybody to read this and think "oooo fun, lemme try".

When I was in rehab, a lot of the people like to pretend like they were worse off than they were so they looked better for the judge, and they would tell stories about how they took a hit of acid and we're chased around by pink elephants and garden gnomes, those stories immediately set off my bullshit detector.

Psychedelics tend to change your perception of things that already exist. When I look at the grass, I don't see grass, I see fractal patterns, The walls might "breathe" or the wallpaper may slightly fluctuate, but there's nothing there that's not actually "real", just a warped perception.
Benadryl is crazy

Mescaline will make you see shit that isn’t there. I’ve seen big spiders that vanish before my eyes, a car driving towards me down a path only to disappear upon blinking, stuff like that.

-GC

I once saw a lattice work fence in the sky and vines started growing through it and bright red roses burst forth in blooms. All the flowers were bright bold colors with black outlines reminiscent of tattoo coloring. All of this was seen on 2 gold gel tabs back in 1999. All the friends that were with me agreed they were the strongest tabs of acid they had ever taken.