do employers test for AAS?

ongos

Bluelighter
I can;t remember if they do but I was told only 5 types of drugs are tested. Let me know.

It depends on the job and location. People here in the UK don't get drug tested before jobs, and aas are legal also.

IME they would first run a medical test in general.
If there is something wrong there, then you might be asked for further exams.
I don´t believe it´s mandatory in every job.

AAS legal in the U.K. meaning over the counter or legal as in get a prescription for it? I find it hard to believe since there aren't many known bodybuilder coming out of the U.K. that I heard about? I always thought of AAS as more of an American thing.

It depends on the job and location. People here in the UK don't get drug tested before jobs, and aas are legal also.

I think on another board someone said only the big 5 are tested: opioids, amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, and one more that I can't think of.

IME they would first run a medical test in general.
If there is something wrong there, then you might be asked for further exams.
I don´t believe it´s mandatory in every job.

AAS legal in the U.K. meaning over the counter or legal as in get a prescription for it? I find it hard to believe since there aren't many known bodybuilder coming out of the U.K. that I heard about? I always thought of AAS as more of an American thing.

Sorry I should have been more clear, both pharmaceutical and ugl are legal to possess, inject, eat ect. But illegal to provide without a prescription. It's also legal to import and export the hormones in reasonable amounts. This applies to hgh and other hormones.

We also have free needle exchanges where you can go anytime you want and pick up 40 syringes, 40 21g needles, 40 23g needles and 40 alcohol wipes and a needle bin. They take your dirtys off you too.

I need to find a place to off my bin. It's getting full lol with probably close to 500 skin pins and a hundred luer lock needles

what's the reason why one has to give needles to a specific place? you can't just dump these old used ones in the regular trash can?

I need to find a place to off my bin. It's getting full lol with probably close to 500 skin pins and a hundred luer lock needles

no drug test avoidance questions please...

Nolys

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the reason why one has to give needles to a specific place? you can't just dump these old used ones in the regular trash can?

No they need to be correctly disposed of for hygiene reasons.

OK so the place is generally called a needle exchange? I hope to find one in my city.

no drug test avoidance questions please...

Nolys

Aren't we discussing hormones Mr nolys... I thought testing advice was still a grey area here in SD, due to hormones being legal to purchase and possess in some countries..?

Are you here just to wind everyone up Mr ongos..? You would NEVER dispose of used needles in a regular trash can, due to the possibility of someone like a refuse worker accidentally spiking themselves, then having to wait months for blood tests to show whether they have hepatitis B-C, or HIV etc...!!!

Aren't we discussing hormones Mr nolys... I thought testing advice was still a grey area here in SD, due to hormones being legal to purchase and possess in some countries..?

The original question was a very blatant "how do I beat a drug test", question. Testing of compounds, bloods, hormone levels are all fine but we cannot condone "how do I beat a drug test" question.
I'm sure you agree, you can't see the original post though lol.