• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do dogs eat nugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaJeff

Bluelighter
Over the past month I've dropped small amounts of bud on my carpet. I'm usually on ambien when I do this so I just ignore it and smoke my weed. However, the next morning I always try to rescue the weed that has been marooned on my floor. I used to find carpet nugs occasionally but that has stopped recently. I do have a dog that sleeps in my room. I've noticed that recently he looks at me as if I have food whenever I'm handling a baggie of weed. I'm starting to wonder if my dog has been eating my carpet nugs before I have the chance to find them. Has any had an experience with animals eating raw bud? My dog eats rotten avocados that he finds in my back yard so I wouldn't put it past him to eat flowers or anything made out of carbon.

Depends on a dog, but I have seen it happen accidentally, unfortunately.

Bro i had some widow broken up on a cd case, i put it down. next thing you know my buddys bull terrier is chomping it up. i was so pissed.. they will eat it .

I opened this thread thinking it read "Do dogs eat nuts?"

I was ready to be like, "EH! NOT IN CD! TAKE IT TO TEH LOUNGE!"

Then, I realized it says "nugs".

Yes, dogs do eat nugs. Moral of the story? Don't leave herb around your dog.

What is this shit?

Well, its mostly mowie wowwie, with a little bit of labrador mixed in.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What's Labrador?

It's dog shit.

What!?

Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

...I wonder what Great Dane tastes like.

Roffle at some of the stories and quotes in here.

I doubt it would do much to the dog though, unless he ate a lot.

I don't care if my dog gets high, that little shit is stealing my weed.

ok... this has been covered before anyway and it turns into a shit thread each time

Status
Not open for further replies.