• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do comedowns really exist? (not a pill report)

I think bad comedowns can be the result of bad drugs or an uneasy state of mind. If your stressed or anxious it often rears its ugly head in the morning in the form of paranoia and depression.
The worst comedown I had was when I double-dropped once and went way, way up; then way, way, way, down and didn't have any more. Plus lost my friends in the meantime. Wasn't a pleasant experience so I just went home and chilled out. Other than that I've had horrible speed comedowns full of paranoia and anxiety attacks, but they're few and far between (mainly coz I don't mix speed and E anymore).
To make your comedown a more pleasurable experience try these handy tips:
*go to a comfortable environment - whether it's home or someone else's place its important to be somewhere relaxing and safe.
*get clean - it's amazing how good a hot shower and clean clothes can feel.
*music - self explanatory
*make sure everyone knows how each other feels. Once one person starts getting the paranoia bug it's like a chain reaction and everyone's wondering what the fuck's going on.
*hot tea - no kidding, it really works (well for me and others anyway).
*the magic herb - but this can be hit'n'miss sometimes. It can send you completly the wrong way on a comedown sometimes so start gently maybe.
*Alcohol - Uhh, don't know if I should be recommending alcohol but for me it really helps an anxious comedown. Not so good for the liver after a big night I guess but having a glass of white wine really hits the spot.
*Valium - same warning as above but fuck they're good.
As for Mondayitis, I think I suffer more if I haven't gone out on the weekend.
That's all I can think of right now but remember, if you're feeling seriously sick - see a doctor.

They exist, I've just decided to put up with the comedown, be a complete prick and quietly steal away to my own world.
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"