Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT / unknown) - My First Blastoff - The Wicked Trickster

LonelySphere

Greenlighter
With our first full sized extraction done, there was a lot of the substance to go around... There was an indeterminate amount DMT in the pipe and I pulled a monstrous harsh hit.

First there was the buzz feeling... and everything began to warp around. Then in an instant I was out of myself. Into a new place. (At this point, I'm told that I was making worshiping praise-like gestures with my arms with intermittent spasms of odd hand gestures. I don't recall this)

The entity I met was... humbling. In summary, she was a being of cruel, jeering torment. I was in a small place of darkness; it seemed to be her domain. The form she assumed was a white mask. A pudgy-faced, maniacal knowing smile. Her eyes were closed. I can't remember what she said to me... but she seemed displeased by my presence. She started to laugh....

The laugh was like an evil villain laugh but fast and "on helium" very high pitched. She began to reassert her presence over and over again. Laughing and laughing and laughing. I was so afraid that when I came to I thought I'd piss myself. So I lept up and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door before the light was on...

And got lost in a void of rainbow darkness. I still didn't comprehend the experience I had just been through, and the void of darkness simply terrified me. I felt around frantically in the darkness. My eyes searching in for light, created some of most incredible color tracers and patterns I've had yet. Once I everything was okay and I calmed down from the frenzied search for the light switch, I actually found the light switch. Everything was now very odd looking.

From there, everything mellowed out and now a day later, I find myself questioning if I have the mental focus for DMT. I'm afraid of what other entities it will create.