• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dmt/ like sustance for op withdrawl treatment

Consultant

Greenlighter
Been around a few years reading and finally signed on to ask some specific questions.

I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan and his podcast. Sometime ago he had Sturgill Simpson , one of my favorite artists, on his show and the discussion went to Joe's Experience in Peru and Canada with DMT AND AYAHYUSKA. Joe tells a story of a heavy heroin addict being in Peru ,while he was there and this person was doing the same AYAHYUSKA therapy that Mr. Rogan and his wife were there for only at a much higher dosage. As I recall this heroin user was in severe withdraws when they met him and was absolutely positive he would never pick up the habit again after his AYAHYUSKA therapy was over.

Doing some research I found places in Canada that offer this type of therapy over a week of dosages and instructing yoga and meditation at the same time. Does anyone have experience with this type of system for op withdraws? I have done extensive research on DMT AND AYAHYUSKA and have a chemists background from education to professional life so understand the effects on the brain.

Reason for my question and years of lurking....I have a severe medical issue that causes me a need for pain control.I have and will always use my meds as prescribed but am on a pretty high dose of pain meds. With some glimmer of hope for a surgery that could cure my pain I am doing my homework now to find the least invasive most comfortable means of beating what has turned into a physical dependence on pain meds.

Thanks for any response in advance and thanks to those who run this site and post on a regular basis this is an amazing resource for people effected by substances from various different means.

If this was the wrong place to post please feel free to move.