• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives DMT and Connection

DMT is a space that takes time and experience to learn to navigate. In my early trips I felt much fear but as time has gone on that has dissipated almost entirely.

There’s certain things to be learned to help make a trip easier to manage. A couple are; music/humming/ambient noise, body positioning, type of DMT used, and overall mental set.

The first is huge. There’s a reason “shamans” learn their songs from the DMT realm to use in this world. Noise has a direct effect on the experience and needs to be controlled for. Nothing worse than a jarring sound, or something that makes you cringe once the DMT takes effect. Some good background noise is; water trickling/falling, ambient electronic music, shamanic music/humming.

Body position. I find holding a prayer pose with my hands often directs the trip in a better way. I go to this when things especially get rough but often hold it just as a precaution.

Type of DMT. Pure clean DMT will hit different to waxy orange stuff.

Set. You must be on the right path or DMT won’t work with you.

-GC
Ohh I also forgot to mention I was listening to a very loud Boris Brejcha mix at the time of the breakthrough. It was very intense, it feeling like I was turning into an oscillating wave rapidly excellerating faster and faster until.. Boom, the whole world was gone and turned into a 13 dimensional Rubix cube that was alive and intelligent. Crazy stuff.

Set is also very important. I strongly advocate going into each trip with a clear mind and a goal in mind for what you want to get from the trip. If you're just wanting to "trip balls maaaaan", then DMT is really not for you.

Breathing is another thing. Try and keep your mind clear and do some basic meditation to maintain a state of wellbeing. Inhale pride, exhale gratitude, with every breath you take. Now and forever.

I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready to do NN-DMT one more time. I consider the first break-through as more scary based on what I saw, however I’m freaked out from the second time. I might be done with NN-DMT.

The basic technique is simple but making a pure crystal takes experience

One piece of advice - you need a BIG magnetic stirrer with an ACCURATE temperature probe to achieve the size of vortex necessary. Amazon equipment will not yield optimal results

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
What I had seen didn’t involve any of this, it was a simple method of extraction from mimosa.

HOLY FUCK this dude has a dmt rap with a lyric about mike tyson years and years before mike tyson will ever do DMT lol. Coincidence GALORE

Divide, Multiply, Transition
Digital, Molecular,Transmission
Destroy, Manifest, Transform
Daredevil, Magneto, and Thor

DMT's a Deep Maturity Test
Designed by Decoders of the Moorish Text
I Dance so Majestic in the Twilight
I'm DMT laced, Drinking Mai Tai's
DMT's a Divine Movie Trailer
Directed by David Michael Taylor
The life story of the Drug Mike Tyson
It's Depiction of Melancholy's Timeless
Starring Denzel, Morgan, and Tyrese
Definitive Melanin Trinity
I like to Dose Morphine Topically
I can disprove Darwin's Main Theology

Read all 2 pages, great thread.

I've used 300mg oral home made pure tetrahydroharmine (2nd highest ingredient in Caapi, in the ibogaine beta-carboline family, not a RIMA/maoi but a psychedelic SRI just like mescaline, LSD or shrooms that is orally active) based 60 to 150mg sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT Ayahuasca held under tongue for 15 minutes over 50 times in 13 months (counts x 2 re-doses every 1.5 hour), experiences below. There is no tolerance to the effects if used only once a week. The oral THH based sublingual DMT Ayahuasca gives me a 1.5 hour experience that is very similar to 600mg of mescaline, around a hundred closed eye colored teaching visions, profound music enhancement, open eyed neon colors, infinite open eyed beauty. I can re-dose the sublingual HPBCD DMT every 1.5 hour x two more times for a 5 hour total long experience with super long afterglow, zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety, gradual come-up, very euphoric like mescaline and I've taken bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade...very different from smoked DMT, this is like actual Ayahuasca...lots of sublingual Ayahuasca pics:

On my very first 300mg oral THH taken 45 minutes earlier + sublingual 60mg HPBCD DMT fb (60mg DMT complexed to x7 or 420mg HPBCD in 6 drops boiling hot water) combined with sublingual 30mg HPBCD harmine fb (30mg harmine complexed to x6 or 180mg HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water) prepared on a spoon in 2 minutes: held under tongue at exact same time journey with 2 sublingual re-doses at each 1.5 hour mark (had not used dmt in several months):

...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the sublingual DMT/harmine and oral THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw that first night.

The visions inspired me to buy a book on the Aztec myth of "Quetzalcoatl, the serpent of precious feathers", as I feel somehow this entity is a "teacher to mankind". I saw the brightly colored serpents many times in the 5 hours of visions, and now I understand why they are so commonly reported in Ayahuasca journeys.

Update 7.24.2022, other topics you may be interested in:

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/page-3

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:
https://mycotopia.net/topic/111790-...bcd-dmt-ayahuasca-journeys-over-a-years-time/

4) LSH extract tek: 500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2

Last edited:

Game over.

and to be honest I have no idea what just happened, existential crisis perhaps. What a fucking compound.. Holy shit

Have a good sleep and let it marinate in your subconscious. Don't overthink it and it will sink in.

I think you have to be on the path to seek connection in order to have those experiences, with or without drugs. You have to set the intention and manifest it into reality. Sounds new age bullshit but that's only because new age spirituality and its mouthpieces/shills have latched onto these basic truths as a business model.

Anything you want you have to push into reality. With lots of work you can make it happen. Psychedelics can make it happen but you have to be on that path otherwise you won't understand the context. You can't just understand the depth of connection without having the language to define it. That languages comes with learning and much of that you do in everyday waking reality. I think early stages of understanding is ego related and then as you mature, it becomes about others and what that implies in connection. You can't trip your way to that.

DMT and connection is legitimate though.
I learned that everything is connected and we can't escape it because its baked into the human condition and our relationship with everything. You just have to embrace it, which is hard considering all the forces in society and culture and any conditioning you have.

Sorry, been a bit inactive recently.

I feel like bad trips happen all the time, like LSD for example, a part of me feels like it is not something you didn't know, something can contribute to a bad thought, depending on environment etc, you may have not fully thought about it at the time but LSD somewhat gives you the harsh reality of things. Like they say with every high there is a low, what comes up must go down and you have to ride the wave.

With DMT, microdosing could help, and I think the way you use it, like smoking ain't too bad in comparison to injecting it, the hit is different, quicker.

There are places online to buy this stuff, even social media can get you access to a range of things.

Also, if you were to mix DMT, what would you mix it with? Like they say coke and ket go great together and balance each other out. Personally, I think cannabis is always a great option (with anything really, sorts you out), dissociatives were mentioned earlier but dissociatives are scary because I don't know how I would react to them together, not fan of mixing. What about with alcohol???

I believe the DMT: Spirit Molecule Doc on Netflix back then was what really got it out into the limelight.
it definitely did for me, I had heard of it prior to watching that documentary but that's what really compelled me to dive headfirst into it (a bit too enthusiastically I might add)

interestingly, looking back at it, I think it's a rather shitty documentary now... it's made well and entertaining but the content is rather lackluster and somewhat misleading... particularly the experience reports they gather from the subjects, it's like they cherry picked all the wrong info and barely scratched the surface of what DMT experiences are

that documentary and definitely Joe "DMT" Rogan brought that drug into pop culture

it definitely did for me, I had heard of it prior to watching that documentary but that's what really compelled me to dive headfirst into it (a bit too enthusiastically I might add)

interestingly, looking back at it, I think it's a rather shitty documentary now... it's made well and entertaining but the content is rather lackluster and somewhat misleading... particularly the experience reports they gather from the subjects, it's like they cherry picked all the wrong info and barely scratched the surface of what DMT experiences are

that documentary and definitely Joe "DMT" Rogan brought that drug into pop culture

I think I’m gonna watch it again soon if it’s still on flix cuz it’s been a long time. I’ll agree though Ricks history with spiritual practices I think biases his view of the research he conducted. I remember that when I read the book too

-GC

On my second (and last) trip so far, I believe that I was shown my death in this incarnation and it told me not to follow through with committing suicide. I screamed “Noooo….I don’t want to die yet, I love my parents so much.” Then I regained normal consciousness with the background music on my phone playing. That was a year ago.

DMT really took off about 10yrs ago from a fairly underground psychedelic to one many regular folks have heard of, I believe the DMT: Spirit Molecule Doc on Netflix back then was what really got it out into the limelight. Since then it’s been a progressive increase in popularity, although around me I can barely give the stuff away sometimes. Many people also fear it.

Yea I’ve definitely connected with something on these experiences, I’ve learned a lot about myself and the world around me. Sometimes it seems like I might be going a little crazy but then regular people see what I’m seeing and I realize it’s not all in my head after all.

-GC
Also, Joe Rogan never shuts up about it so many many people know about it and were/are curious about it who otherwise wouldn't because of him...
be800f5c9494ef489f0ce9c4c34982716f20b67023bff98521816b02db498f4b_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, been a bit inactive recently.

I feel like bad trips happen all the time, like LSD for example, a part of me feels like it is not something you didn't know, something can contribute to a bad thought, depending on environment etc, you may have not fully thought about it at the time but LSD somewhat gives you the harsh reality of things. Like they say with every high there is a low, what comes up must go down and you have to ride the wave.

With DMT, microdosing could help, and I think the way you use it, like smoking ain't too bad in comparison to injecting it, the hit is different, quicker.

There are places online to buy this stuff, even social media can get you access to a range of things.

Also, if you were to mix DMT, what would you mix it with? Like they say coke and ket go great together and balance each other out. Personally, I think cannabis is always a great option (with anything really, sorts you out), dissociatives were mentioned earlier but dissociatives are scary because I don't know how I would react to them together, not fan of mixing. What about with alcohol???
Alcohol limits DMT's potential in my opinion.
I actually quit alcohol in April but still use DMT and a few other drugs.

I've mixed DMT with dissos, it's awesome highly recommend. This is how I had my awakening.
DMT/LSD works really well for revelations.
DMT/weed is a classic.
DMT/synthetic cannabis can be alright.

I've had DMT while on speed before and it works if you can maintain control and not go into a loop. But i wouldn't recommend mixing it with amphetamines or coke. They're for different atmospheres.

Aren't there now vapes and tobacco/herbal blends that are sold that have DMT in them? It is not going to be like freebasing the crystals, but wouldn't it still work if you smoke enough?
I've definitely seen DMT carts online and reddit people say it works really well....apparently people are vaping benzos and anything they can put into propylene glycol or whatever suitable carrier.
What an age to be alive 🤯

Last edited:
Joe Rogan definitely did make DMT pop culture, I've watched loads of videos of him talking about DMT and that only made me more curious, the fascination is real. I feel like other drugs you can understand experiences without taking it but DMT is extraordinary, you need to know for yourself. Don't recommend all of a sudden taking it when your not usually taking drugs 😂😂.

Of course DMT has been about for ages now but all of a sudden everyone is talking about it, a few years ago I knew people that had no idea what DMT was and Joe Rogan has set the tone.

The spirit molecule documentary was okay, I don't think its on netflix any more but its on youtube but the one guy talking about humanity in the documentary was my personal favourite one, you could see the passion and how his experience is so vivid.