View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives DMT and Connection

NellsBells

Greenlighter
Have you guys experienced a connection to something bigger on DMT so like nature, the sky, moon, stars. There are so many posts about travelling to a different universe, space, experiencing UFOs etc. And I think DMT has become more popular recently, is this the same throughout the world?

DMT really took off about 10yrs ago from a fairly underground psychedelic to one many regular folks have heard of, I believe the DMT: Spirit Molecule Doc on Netflix back then was what really got it out into the limelight. Since then it’s been a progressive increase in popularity, although around me I can barely give the stuff away sometimes. Many people also fear it.

Yea I’ve definitely connected with something on these experiences, I’ve learned a lot about myself and the world around me. Sometimes it seems like I might be going a little crazy but then regular people see what I’m seeing and I realize it’s not all in my head after all.

-GC

I find it so hard to get hold of and most of the time I feel like its mixed.

Fear what?

Do you feel like your receiving a message? I do, like a purpose in life.

For me, DMT led me to several profound conclusions I'd never arrived at prior to my first few breakthrough journeys.
1) a deep connection between myself and the rest of all that is. No matter how far inward or outward we "look", there is always more to be found
2) we are simultaneously infinitely important and unimportant - I am the center of my own universe yet I'm seemingly completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things
3) energy is indeed a constant - it cannot be lost or found, it simply changes form. Everything is everything, there is no beginning, no end

Be well! :)

I reversed my major CPTSD symptoms by spacing many trips over the course of a year then combining DMT with various dissos until one night I had an out of body experience and realised I'm the master of my own reality.

Over the next few days, with consistent similar doses, I was visited in my dreams by Lucifer and Kali Ma. Lucifer showed me how to find the light in the darkness and rise back on my feet.
Kali Ma cleansed me of negativity and allowed me to right my headspace so I can focus on self development again.

Another 2 days. I mixed DMT and Salvia. I cracked the cosmic joke and realized that so long as I can see both the positive and negative sides of everything, and still sit back and laugh, then everything will be fine.

Since that week my stress levels are lower, driving has improved and I have 20/20 vision when I wear my specs.

I reversed my major CPTSD symptoms by spacing many trips over the course of a year then combining DMT with various dissos until one night I had an out of body experience and realised I'm the master of my own reality.

Over the next few days, with consistent similar doses, I was visited in my dreams by Lucifer and Kali Ma. Lucifer showed me how to find the light in the darkness and rise back on my feet.
Kali Ma cleansed me of negativity and allowed me to right my headspace so I can focus on self development again.

Another 2 days. I mixed DMT and Salvia. I cracked the cosmic joke and realized that so long as I can see both the positive and negative sides of everything, and still sit back and laugh, then everything will be fine.

Since that week my stress levels are lower, driving has improved and I have 20/20 vision when I wear my specs.
verrry cool
Thanks for sharing!
Third-Eye-Tears-of-Joy-2014-Alex-Grey-watermarked.jpg

Have you guys experienced a connection to something bigger on DMT so like nature, the sky, moon, stars. There are so many posts about travelling to a different universe, space, experiencing UFOs etc. And I think DMT has become more popular recently, is this the same throughout the world?
I wish I lived in that kind of area, I live in a fairly large city in East Tennessee and I have never met anyone who had any, I’ve never seen it or heard of it being around. Shame because I would love to experience it

I wish I lived in that kind of area, I live in a fairly large city in East Tennessee and I have never met anyone who had any, I’ve never seen it or heard of it being around. Shame because I would love to experience it
get that magnetic stirrer and Erlenmeyer flask out! :p

DMT really took off about 10yrs ago from a fairly underground psychedelic to one many regular folks have heard of, I believe the DMT: Spirit Molecule Doc on Netflix back then was what really got it out into the limelight. Since then it’s been a progressive increase in popularity, although around me I can barely give the stuff away sometimes. Many people also fear it.

Yea I’ve definitely connected with something on these experiences, I’ve learned a lot about myself and the world around me. Sometimes it seems like I might be going a little crazy but then regular people see what I’m seeing and I realize it’s not all in my head after all.

-GC
DMT was not underground, it has been mainstream as LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms, hashish/marijuana, and peyote/mescaline, and morning glory seeds all have been since the 1960s.

Aren't there now vapes and tobacco/herbal blends that are sold that have DMT in them? It is not going to be like freebasing the crystals, but wouldn't it still work if you smoke enough?

Aren't there now vapes and tobacco/herbal blends that are sold that have DMT in them? It is not going to be like freebasing the crystals, but wouldn't it still work if you smoke enough?
Not sure, I’ve never seen any, but then again I wasn’t looking specifically for them.

Found more connections. Interesting ancestral stuff and cracked more of the code. Shit's getting real.

DMT was not underground, it has been mainstream as LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms, hashish/marijuana, and peyote/mescaline, and morning glory seeds all have been since the 1960s.

Completely disagree. While yes DMT has been around since the 60’s it wasn’t used anywhere near the same frequency. That’s why you had Terrence promoting it so heavily and trying to push it into the mainstream.

Even then.. The use never really reached levels even comparable to the ones you listed until essentially when I said.

You wouldn’t of had a documentary like the Spirit Molecule telling people what the hell DMT actually is if it was as prevalent as you insist.

I mean Nick Sand was the first chemist to even begin producing it for recreational use, at that point all those drugs you listed had long been in use. Cannabis obviously for millennia before. The smoking of DMT freebase is a rather new invention.

-GC

Hell yeah, seen a video recently and it is surprisingly easy looking tek
The basic technique is simple but making a pure crystal takes experience

One piece of advice - you need a BIG magnetic stirrer with an ACCURATE temperature probe to achieve the size of vortex necessary. Amazon equipment will not yield optimal results

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

DMT scared the shit out of me, and blew my fucking mind beyond anything I can ever explain.

It is just impossible, what happened to me was impossible.

I was not at all prepared for it, after vaporizing 50 milligrams in a meth pipe, it was bubbling and I filled my lungs with the thick indolic smoke as much as I could.. I was instantly blasted into a hyperbolic matrix complete with higher dimensional geometry that was alive and part of me, deconstructing itself and me and rearranging all in higher dimensions, it was all happening so fast.. it is beyond explanation.. There was a female voice, telepathically talking to me. She was sarcastic and seemed to be downloading something into my consciousness, like she was trying to calm me but it was so overwhelming and entirely intelligent, it was pure terror and astonishment like nothing I could ever imagine.

I had a fight or flight response once I was back in semi-permeable consensus reality, I couldn't escape my own mind. There were puddles of iridescent goo protruding from everything, I was screaming "Oh My God" in fractured slow motion.

This stuff is no joke, now when I smoke I usually take smaller doses and see the "webs" connecting everything that are flowing into my forehead they are parabolic and alive. It may seem ominous at times, but I have accepted that the higher power that created this reality is far beyond anything I could ever imagine or understand.

It is very humbling, so much to experience with this compound.. don't go into this experience lightly because it will put you on your ass and show you things you are not prepared to see.

Thanks guys, Stay safe <3

DMT scared the shit out of me, and blew my fucking mind beyond anything I can ever explain.

I was not at all prepared for it, after vaporizing 50 milligrams in a meth pipe, it was bubbling and I filled my lungs with the thick indolic smoke as much as I could.. I was instantly blasted into a hyperbolic matrix complete with higher dimensional geometry that was alive and part of me, deconstructing itself and me and rearranging all in higher dimensions, it was all happening so fast.. it is beyond explanation.. There was a female voice, telepathically talking to me. She was sarcastic and seemed to be downloading something into my consciousness, like she was trying to calm me but it was so overwhelming and entirely intelligent, it was pure terror and astonishment like nothing I could ever imagine.

I had a fight or flight response once I was back in semi-permeable consensus reality, I couldn't escape my own mind. There were puddles of iridescent goo protruding from everything, I was screaming "Oh My God" in fractured slow motion.

This stuff is no joke, now when I smoke I usually take smaller doses and see the "webs" connecting everything that are flowing into my forehead they are parabolic and alive. It may seem ominous at times, but I have accepted that the higher power that created this reality is far beyond anything I could ever imagine or understand.

It is very humbling, so much to experience with this compound.. don't go into this experience lightly because it will put you on your ass and show you things you are not prepared to see.

Relax. The game is just installing.

That is why I have never used DMT, Ayahuasca, 5-me0-DMT, yopo seeds ground up, toad venom, etc. Friends who were experienced with both LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms had life changing bad trips, and one went or became permanently psychotic from too much DMT.

Last edited:
DMT is a space that takes time and experience to learn to navigate. In my early trips I felt much fear but as time has gone on that has dissipated almost entirely.

There’s certain things to be learned to help make a trip easier to manage. A couple are; music/humming/ambient noise, body positioning, type of DMT used, and overall mental set.

The first is huge. There’s a reason “shamans” learn their songs from the DMT realm to use in this world. Noise has a direct effect on the experience and needs to be controlled for. Nothing worse than a jarring sound, or something that makes you cringe once the DMT takes effect. Some good background noise is; water trickling/falling, ambient electronic music, shamanic music/humming.

Body position. I find holding a prayer pose with my hands often directs the trip in a better way. I go to this when things especially get rough but often hold it just as a precaution.

Type of DMT. Pure clean DMT will hit different to waxy orange stuff.

Set. You must be on the right path or DMT won’t work with you.

-GC

DMT is a space that takes time and experience to learn to navigate. In my early trips I felt much fear but as time has gone on that has dissipated almost entirely.

There’s certain things to be learned to help make a trip easier to manage. A couple are; music/humming/ambient noise, body positioning, type of DMT used, and overall mental set.

The first is huge. There’s a reason “shamans” learn their songs from the DMT realm to use in this world. Noise has a direct effect on the experience and needs to be controlled for. Nothing worse than a jarring sound, or something that makes you cringe once the DMT takes effect. Some good background noise is; water trickling/falling, ambient electronic music, shamanic music/humming.

Body position. I find holding a prayer pose with my hands often directs the trip in a better way. I go to this when things especially get rough but often hold it just as a precaution.

Type of DMT. Pure clean DMT will hit different to waxy orange stuff.

Set. You must be on the right path or DMT won’t work with you.

-GC
Exactly!!!

Anybody figured out the names of their entity visitors yet? That's when it starts getting fun...

Last edited: