View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dissociatives both known and novel.

psynce of sound

Bluelighter
Just wanting to ask people's opinions on the dissociatives they have tried and wish to try.
Myself I have tried ketamine (both racemic and s-isomer, MXE, 3-meo-pcp, diphenidine and it's 2 methoxy cousin. Ketamine is my personal favourite so far with 3-meo-pcp second to that. Mxe is better than the diphenidine family but not as rewarding as the first two mentioned.

I wish to discover more in that world, thus I most ask people. What have you tried? What you want to try?, personal favourite?

Have you not tried nitrous oxide? It's certainly an interesting one in its own unique way.

- diphenidine, didn't like it
- 3-meo-pcp, very strong but functional and hypomanic but very sensitive to careful dosing - dangerous if overdosed
- 3-meo-pce, similar to 3-meo-pcp but with more edge, even more manic even up to megalomanic proportions. i loved it more but it was probably for the best that I ran out.
- ketamine, had a love affair with it, now tolerance is sky high
- mxe, a bit more functional than ketamine but also less hole allowing for rather serious states when very high dosed, known to made me out of my mind
- nitrous oxide, unique profound and euphoric, but tragically transient
- di-ethyl ether, not really a typical dissociative, did not really get it to work fully
- dxm, dirty and nasty to me, blurry and dreamy with feverish side effects and headache, i just dont respond well, some do

Had a lot of past experiences with DXM with my ex, we would usually do 300mg twice a week. One time we misjudged our dose and took 800mg instead of 500mg, still was an awesome if not very confusing trip. We tried to have sex on it and both of us kept getting distracted and just lay there.

Ketamine, fun fun stuff. Makes me a bit paranoid tbh. Not like people are coming in that way, but like I'll say I need to keep a big knife under my bed incase anyone tries to get me regardless of wether I'm on ketamine or not lol. One time me and my ex were at a 5 star boutique hotel and we got some really good ketamine and did some while we were both having a bath. We got out and managed to get onto the deck and then I couldn't figure out how to get back in.

3-meo-pcp…. Tried this stuff once at 13mg nasally. It made me get scared from watching naruto videos lol. But none the less it was really fun stuff.

I've tried MXE, MXM, ketamine, DXM, 3-MeO-PCP/PCE and 2-meo-ketamine. I prefer ketamine and MXM (the later one is like a cross between Ketamine and MXE) 3-MeO-PCE is pretty awesome too, but it lingers for too damn long in my body.

I have some 4-MeO-PCP and some diphenidine that I'll probably try some day. Exotic dissociatives? Etoxadrol, dexoxadrol, dizocilpine, but I don't think I'd really want to try those.

Ah, yeah, ketamine without the ketone, that's something exotic I'd like to try :)

Some very good points there.
What would the potential difference between ketamine (pcm) to the n-ethyl ketamine.

I really want to try PCP.

I've tried:
- MXE (love it)
- Ketamine (don't care for it much)
- DXM (dirty shit)
- Nitrous oxide (feels great but only lasts a few seconds)

I've tried:
-MXE (became my d.o.c. very quickly, clearly I have high praise for it!)
-Nitrous oxide (can't decide if I like it a lot or not at all, a bit expensive and pointless feeling; fun to stack on mxe though!)
-DXM (turns out I'm allergic, shit sucked at a medicinal dose)

I'd really love to try K but it is scarce. Maybe in a few months when I move to my home town when I have better connects. I love reading about peep's experiences with the other exotic dissos, but stuff like PCP and its analogs, MXP and all... doubt I'll ever try them.

I've tried
DXM- Hate it. Makes me feel like im insane and have a fever
Ketamine- alright. Only tried it from one source a few times, smoother and cleaner feeling than MXE but less euphoric and shorter lasting imo
MXE- best dissociative I've tried
Nitrous Oxide- alright. Doesn't last long at all.

Some very good points there.
What would the potential difference between ketamine (pcm) to the n-ethyl ketamine.
It's called NENK (n-ethyl-nor-ketamine) and is not very good. I think only 2-meo-ketamine is worse ( that one being almost inactive) utter waste of time.