• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives and Violence

I've thought about this pretty heavily and have kind of put a theory to. Please correct me if you have any idea what could be wrong with this, but one of the main reasons that I believe people become violent on dissociative drugs (mainly PCP) is because when your mind becomes detached from the physical self it can be a generally strange and foreign experience and for some people this can be extremely unnerving and when some people's nerves are a bit rattled the instantly jump into flight or fight like instincts and for some people this means fight. But when you are in this state that fight instinct can warp and twist itself into. . .I don't know eating your lovers heart after ripping open her chest cavity. But when it comes to simple acts of violence or aggression it may also just be a feeling of power and control expressed in a destructive way. Or some shit like that. It's fucking late dude.

I complete disagree ismene I've personally experienced people become extremely destructive and violent on a number of dissociative drugs, mainly Nitrous and PCP strangely enough. A friend destroyed a toaster once.

That was a nice toaster too.

I complete disagree ismene I've personally experienced people become extremely destructive and violent on a number of dissociative drugs, mainly Nitrous and PCP strangely enough.

You should have simply dropped the guy, and dropped him hard, the moment he looked cross-eyed at the toaster ;)

Are your friends simply destructive and violent people tho?

It's the same story they used in reefer madness - a man smokes pot and becomes violent. I suppose some people do smoke pot and become violent but I've always thought that was because they were violent to begin with.

That's exactly my point though. It's entirely based on people who are more leaned towards violent reactions to a strange sensation or situations.