• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dislike being touched on E?

ttocs said:
Ecstasy is a very bad drug, and very neurotoxic to the brain. Watch your serotonin levels sink into the basement from it over time, and it doesn't take much time. Happened to my ex-girlfriend. Now she's in the mental hospital ward.

That's bullshit buddy. There is no proof that MDMA is neurotoxic, and very limited long term studies at all so, wherever you cooked this crock up go back and don't return until your done with all your fake Ecstasy Horror Stories.

"Ecstasy is a very bad drug, and very neurotoxic to the brain. Watch your serotonin levels sink into the basement from it over time, and it doesn't take much time. Happened to my ex-girlfriend. Now she's in the mental hospital ward."

I don't know where to begin with how much i think you suck. I read like three of your threads and I think your a dork. I think you a fucking nerd who needs to learn how to communicate and be normal. I dont care and no one else does why you fucking hate ecstasy. If you abuse "ecstasy" or whatever your girlfriend thought was ecstasy consistently without thought, bad shits gonna have buddy. So dont fucking come on here with your stupid posts about how someone fucked up , and thats why we shouldnt do it. I've known a handful of people who aren't with use anymore, but do i go around bluelight telling everyone not to roll? Fuck that, i pop beans all the time. Maybe we should all take some GHB.

PureLife said:
"Ecstasy is a very bad drug, and very neurotoxic to the brain. Watch your serotonin levels sink into the basement from it over time, and it doesn't take much time. Happened to my ex-girlfriend. Now she's in the mental hospital ward."

I don't know where to begin with how much i think you suck. I read like three of your threads and I think your a dork. I think you a fucking nerd who needs to learn how to communicate and be normal. I dont care and no one else does why you fucking hate ecstasy. If you abuse "ecstasy" or whatever your girlfriend thought was ecstasy consistently without thought, bad shits gonna have buddy. So dont fucking come on here with your stupid posts about how someone fucked up , and thats why we shouldnt do it. I've known a handful of people who aren't with use anymore, but do i go around bluelight telling everyone not to roll? Fuck that, i pop beans all the time. Maybe we should all take some GHB.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touchy feely is good, but what can make me come across as a stroppy bitch on E (or any drug), is when you've got some guy who just wants to be all over you all night. I don't think much of sex of E, and while physical contact is nice, i also want to talk, i want to dance, and i want to wander around on my own generally enjoying myself.

So basically, it just pisses me *right* off when you get some guy being a selfish inconsiderate cockhole & getting all one track minded on you.
Physical contact's nice for a bit when you've just come up hard, but i can't think of anything more boring, and more of a waste of time-on-drugs, than sitting on the floor with someone's tongue down my throat ALL fucking night!
(heh, i'm not particularly aggressive generally, but i am very easily annoyed by petty things like this while on pills!)

i'd say it depends on the person. i've known several people who really just don't like being touched while rolling. one of my best friends is that way, actually - she can't stand it. as for me, it really depends.. usually i'm very prone to cuddling and massages while rolling, but i do have occasional times were i just am not in the mood for it.

as for sex.. i usually lose interest in it while on MDMA, but if i actually bother to do it anyway i always enjoy it very much. :)

as for MDA, i generally consider it to be a far less 'touchy-feely' drug, and i normally do not like being touched all that much while on it. still, i consider MDA to be far more of an 'erotic' drug (for the most part), if that makes sense. it's more sexual and less lovey than MDMA.

Last edited:
Quageschi said:
So there is this girl who i have been hooking up with alot lately. She is a really great person, and even better she loves to get nice and E'd up.
However she doesnt like to be touched while on it at all, and thats kinda problemactic because im sitting there ready to crawl all over her.
The 3 times we have rolled together the pills we got were nice clean pills.Has anyone ever heard of this before?
I dont like being touched on E or at all.

E helped me realise that, while other people touch and cuddle, E is about teaching me how to be comfortable with myself. It showed me, that the reason I dont like being touched is because I am not comfy in my own space, and never have been. I think this is due to being the youngest of too many siblings all born too close together, this meant as a baby, I never got the love I needed, and when I did have human physical contact, it was usually negative.

Maybe your girl has some deep issues which need to be worked through-good luck

I dont care to be touched myself. Ules i was making out with a girl :) But even still thats more of a emotion/spritual thing than a physical thing, My senser are inhanced... colors, sounds, smells... but not touche for one reason or the other.

Is there something in her past (creepy BF, pervy relative, other bad incident) that might make her uncomfortable? How long have you known her/been with her? If she's not your GF (it was unclear from your post)then that might account for it too. It has little to nothing to do with the pill.

I find it odd that she'd be like that. When me and my girlfriend are rolling, she loves to be touched... alot... As do I. It works out well ;)

i, generally, only like my hands being touched.

i'm usually the one curled up (alone) on the couch with a blanket, just enjoying a CD or whatever bedroom DJ is playing at the moment.
it's quite funny, because friends always think something is wrong.
but nothing is ever wrong. i'm just in my own world.

Hate being touched regardless. It's creepy.

I do like to touch my face alot though. The sensations of the coolness & warmth and the fact I can never tell which is coming from where. That sounded like e-shit. Hate that talk.