• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dirty Dealers

The problem is there is always going to be "dirty" dealers around that try and rip people off. There definitely is a difference between buying shit pills and them just ripping the cash out of your hands. If ppl buy shit pills its their own fault, they should have researched it b4 they buy them or tested them. The problem is if bunk pills get made then they get sold in bulk to a few ppl, who then sell them to a few ppl etc etc so a dealer that buys 200 shit pills is not going to just throw them down the toilet and say "oh well i'll get a good batch and make my cash back". Unless they where a very smart dealer who wanted to keep a good reputation. In general the better the guys reputation is for getting good pills at good prices, the more he will sell - which means he will make more money. Like BigTrancer said if your happy tell your dealer, if your not tell your friends. He'll soon start selling the goods once his buyers start a wandering.

Ive had to resort to buying onsite on quite a few occasions, and usually ive been quite lucky.....its the time wasted hunting around thats the biggest problem.

As for the testing stations - im surprised they are allowed in Australia, but then again the heroin injecting rooms just got another 4 year extension, so..........!

Definately a step in the right direction.

Just hope noone is able to sue the testing volunteers, after taking a dodgy pill that tests out ok!

720Denver said:
Buying pills is different to going to Coles and buying sausages.

Do you think?

Both can be a sort of risk; You never really know what you are eating.

Its been a trend for sometime. Every party has shady people selling dodgy drugs just trying to make a buck. I've learnt my lesson in the past I'll only buy off someone I know or a friend of a friend.

i guess its always good to keep informed.. if u run out on a night and have to buy off a stranger.. i guess only buy the ones u know, for example 3's are the generic pill.. and ive only heard of one type of bunk 3, usually identifiable by a score on the back.
Btw - if i ever buy on location, im already off chops, so its hard to tell if they are any good or not ;)

Speaking from the other point of view here but I knew a DD who sold heaps of gear(took heaps too, ended up in jail)

This guy owed him money and he avoided the DD for a few weeks, he also owed a very well known Motorcycle club money. Anyway they knew he was getting paid this day and that cheeky fucker rang the DD up and asked for more gear "ive got the cash" but said he didnt have the $ for what he owed him so the DD gave that fucker crystal salt, got his money and was happy.... the other guy well i guess he just got real thirsty. HAHA

but hey sometimes ppl get ripped for a good reason

^^^
Yeah, i dont understand the whole 'get drugs on tick' thing.

If you dont have the money, dont buy the drugs!

shorza said:
^^^
Yeah, i dont understand the whole 'get drugs on tick' thing.

If you dont have the money, dont buy the drugs!

exactly, if your dealer has to pay cash then so should you, that prev mentioned guy i knew has about $12,000 in tick owing to him, and thats not including a landcruiser ute that some fucker wrote off.

Also as a friend of mine says... why would some1 want to pay for something after they have already had it... you dont go to coles and pay next week do you .... hmm me need sleep...:p

coles has me on tick for 30 sausages. Better pay up or a big black guy will break my legs