• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Dirty 30s with meth in them?

Methamphetamine and MDMA are going to cross react all the time.
MDMA users shouldn't be surprised if they test positive for methamphetamine given that the MDMA confiscated by LE sometimes tests positive for methamphetamine. However, I suspect those using methamphetamine exclusively would not very commonly, if at all, test positive for MDMA after unknowingly consuming MDMA labelled or sold as "meth."

In other words, you might get some MDMA and discover someone sold you MDMA cut 1:1 with meth, but it's not likely you'll buy meth and discover it's been cut to any degree with MDMA…

In some areas out West, fent only comes in the form of blue/M30 pills (with no powder fentadope available), but they aren't sold at a premium (as they are on the East Coast, apparently).
we cant talk pricing but they are dirt cheap and I guess its easier and cheaper to sell that and juries don't care=, its really unfortunate

MDMA users shouldn't be surprised if they test positive for methamphetamine given that the MDMA confiscated by LE sometimes tests positive for methamphetamine. However, I suspect those using methamphetamine exclusively would not very commonly, if at all, test positive for MDMA after unknowingly consuming MDMA labelled or sold as "meth."

In other words, you might get some MDMA and discover someone sold you MDMA cut 1:1 with meth, but it's not likely you'll buy meth and discover it's been cut to any degree with MDMA…
meth is much cheaper then MDMA? Production wise? and I am assuming different places would be making those compounds.

meth is much cheaper then MDMA? Production wise? and I am assuming different places would be making those compounds.
It’s against site policy to discuss prices and do price comparisons and such, so you’ll have to use your imagination. For that matter, I will too, because while I could speculate, I just don’t actually know. My best guess is: you’ve got it mostly figured out but there are probably exceptions and who knows what the future holds, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The freebase oil smells a good bit like almonds and geraniums, but pure methamphetamine hydrochloride is an odorless, bitter-tasting crystalline salt readily soluble in water. What you're smelling as “metallic” is an impurity. I try to avoid confirmation bias as much as possible.

When it comes to these "dirty 30s" → save your money for drugs you can identify. Those bootleg tablets haphazardly packed with poorly mixed, unmilled ingredients are not even close to being worth the risk of taking. This is some sketchy-ass, dangerous AF bullshit. Moreover, each time somebody overdoses on opioids, it makes it progressively harder for the rest of us to try and get out from under the devastation that is drug prohibition.

So vote with your dollar – don't waste your money on these unprofessional, risky fent presses attempting to be disguised as oxycodone. Spend your money on better drugs. I'm not judging either – spend your money on opioids all you like, just purchase the real deal, not this product of sociopathic apathy.
Exactly

I did get some one time that smelled and tasted like some kind of chemicals. I still muscled them and they got me pretty lit like usual. 🤷‍♂️
If you know they are fake why dont you just use down its probably safer to inject than a fake pill

I took a pressed 30 yesterday. It tested negative for fent but I felt really weird on it. Had a little anxiety and when I tried to sleep like 7 hours after taking my heart was racing and I had a lot of trouble sleeping. Something was defiantly off about them

kind of off topic...talking about drug tests though...i took a parole drug test and it was the 10 panel mouth swab instant test....it came up that i was clean for everything!!! but i am supposed to have THC and methadone in my system!!!! lmao

and i am near pittsurgh , and our powder AND our fake dirty 30s both got fentanyl AND xylazine (which is rotting peoples flesh) which makes them look like zombies. if you see all them videos from philly where they are nodded out standing up ,and SHOULD fall down, but dont!!!! its weird !! thats why they call it zombie dope!! but its fucking sick our dirtyy 30s now been having that shit in them or eitzolam or some RC benzo cut in with the fent!!moved fro0m out west and was hooked on black tar heroin

my buddy moved here (PA) =-from out west ,hooked on black tar ....he started with the fetadope powder up here from philly and when he moved from philly -to out in the sticks by me (near pittsburgh) he would take 120mg of methadone AND STILL BE SICK we trtied everything we could find the fentdope around here too , STILL he was sick.....
then , i figured it out, i gave hime 1mg kpin then 30 mins later he dosed 60mg methadone AND HE WAS FINE in fact, he said he felt better than he has in over 3 weeks!!

so ,apparently this tranquilizer , xylazine , not for human consumption , for LARGE animals pain and sedation , which is VERY toxic to injection sites ,with people presenting to the ERs with "flesh eating bactiera" looking sites on peoples arms, legs ,neck and hands. I met a girl who had to have 2 toes and part of her foot amputated from shooting and missing the vein.....it the got infected and started deteriorating,,,,,,,,,

this shit is so much more harmful the pure uncur heroin would be to the community!!! at this point , it is unnecessary suffering and murder, our cuntry is commiting ,by NOT
decriminalizing heroin, and offering it in clinics like they have in europe with great sucess in some areas!! this reminds me of the bathtub poison gin that killed so many motherfuckers during the prohibition years in the north east !!! people are suffering in pain in this cuntry because of this opiohysteria !! and the cartels are getting filthy rich over us keeping it illegal !!! unti; they will have more money and power than the cuntry!!!

it is already happening!! the prudes are so afraid a dirty hippie or a jock football player might get high and enjoy themselves, that they are willing to sacrifice all that we have , to keep this drug war going.....i am a veteran of the drug war and its worse than vietnam and all of them combined because of the preventable human innocent suffering!!

and we have built up such an economy aeround prohibition now , that we are fucked if the REAL addiction model came out and where drugs are decriminalized and heavily regulated like prescriptions are now!! if every junkie could go to a doctor and be put on what they need ,period there would be no worries of diversion.....the cartels would not make a dime any more ( kinda like the medical marijuana started to) but all the money for rehabs drug and alcohol workers , plus all the for profit prisons.....prob and parole officers and cops!! the cops love this one and i hate it.....but the seizure forfeiture laws are the worst!!! i have seen friends who really were not dealers , lose cars and houses over this bullshit law!! they THINK you made the money from drug sales even without proof , they can seize it all, and YOU have to prove how you bought it !!!

i saw one friend of mine who got her grannys house when she died , she then a couple years later got caught selling drugs....they took her camaro and some stuff out the house AND the house when they learned it was hers and paid off.....for 2 years the pigs used her house as a drug house to set peopl up in!!! they made it look like she lost it , and they moved in a CI couple and they were selling and using there , and the cops used it to gather intel on the drug community in our town by BECOMING part of it!!

she did a 2 to 4 year sentence got out on her minimum and the lawyer got her the house back , cuz it was given to her way before any drug activity can be proven!! it was trashed tho!! it looked like a crackhouse with holes in the wall doors missing etc etc.........fucking pigs!!!

I took a pressed 30 yesterday. It tested negative for fent but I felt really weird on it. Had a little anxiety and when I tried to sleep like 7 hours after taking my heart was racing and I had a lot of trouble sleeping. Something was defiantly off about them
xlyazine

In some areas out West, fent only comes in the form of blue/M30 pills (with no powder fentadope available), but they aren't sold at a premium (as they are on the East Coast, apparently).
That's crazy here in Ohio the 30s are expensive and pure fent raw chunk off the brick is cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator: