• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Diphenhydramine (350mg) - New Experience - Strangly Different.

avrolling

Bluelighter
I decided to try this out last night, and I have to say it was strange...

2230- Ingested 250mg Diphenhydramine.

2245- Ingested 100mg more.

0100- Nervously waiting for the pills to kick in...

0130- Still waiting for the drug to take effect, I go outside to smoke while listening to Tiesto-Parade Of The Athelets.

0200- Have a strange, almost butterfly-like feeling in my stomach and lights are becoming more glowy and vivid.

0215- Started playing video games to see if the lights and colors would do anything.

0230- 15 mins into the video games I start to feel somewhat of a body high and my stomach has turned to an uncomfortable feeling.

0300- I turn off the xbox and lay back in my chair staring at the ceiling and start to see misshaped figures and almost smoke like things on my ceiling. They weren't extremely strong hallucenations but they were definatly there.

0330- Layed down in my bed to try to get some shut-eye but for some reason I can't fall sleep, I lay there tossing and turning, but for some reason I couldn't shut my brain off.

0430- Still laying there tossing and turning, still hallucenating when I stare at things long enough.

0500- I end up taking a hot shower and eating a sandwhich to try to wear the effects off.

0530-1430 I slept soundly, uninterrupted, a calming sleep you could say.

1430- I woke up feeling okay, a little groggy but nothing too bad.

I'm 21 yrs old 6'2"at about 155 lbs and I took 350mg.

All in all I would try this again but maybe with Cannibis to help the discomfort/uneasy stomach.

So that's my report with Diphenhydramine... This is my first report ever so give it to me straight haha I can take it.

Thanks all, stay safe!!

Sounds similar to my 400mg experience, but mine was a bit more intense. I also weigh 15 pounds less than you, so that plays a factor as well. Pretty interesting though! Let me know if you like it. If you want more hallucinations; try upping the dosage to about 600-700mg.

What was your overall impression post waking up? Did you enjoy it 'at all' ? Would you doing it / or ARE you going to do it again? Or, would you not suggest anyone try it. (not asking because I'm interested - I'll never desire to trip on that shit. I'm just curious)

I woke up feeling a little groggy but nothing extreme. I did enjoy the hallucenations but I rarely take any thing that would cause me to see things so it was kinda new to me also. I can't say definitively that I would do it again, but like I said if I had some pot and nothing better to do I might try it again. I wouldn't suggest it to someone though, no real reason in particular, I just wouldn't tell someone to do it.