• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dimethocaine - the "larrikin" relative of cocaine

4-fluorotropacocaine? i heard that held some ground as a possible cocaine replacement...

(–)-2-β-Carbomethoxy-3-β-(4-fluorophenyl)tropane (I presume that's your 4-fluorotropacocaine) and 4'-fluorococaine are two different beasts, the former is without the charasteristic 3-benzoyloxy linkage of cocaine.

I am yet to try dimethocaine but I do question how effective freebasing it would be even if it was entirely possible. The reason I say this is because I am lead to believe insufflated dimethocaine mg for mg is only about a third as potent as actual cocaine, keeping this in mind it is likely it would be a similar story between freebase dimethocaine and cocaine. I have no experience with crack whatsoever but I was under the impression one wanted to get as big a lungfull as possible to get a better rush, as crack really only offers a rush with a VERY shortlived buzz afterwards. It seems to me if you needed to smoke triple the amount of freebase dimethocaine for the same effect as regular crack, the extra time taken to consume this considerably larger amount would likely have a profoundly negative impact on the drugs potential to cause a rush on par with what most crack smokers are after.

I suppose if you factor in relative purity of crack compared to what would presumably be quite a pure dimethocaine sample the difference may not be as great as I initially thought, although I have been told cocaine has to be relatively pure to be able to be converted to crack.

In relation to cocaine, the most important thing to remember is that gram for gram, dimethocaine is likely to be more damaging to the heart, as, while it's action on DA etc is less than cocaine, it reportedly has similar or greater anesthetic actions. IMO large doses should really be avoided with this one.

SWIM tried it and found it to be very marginally....just ok'ish.

SWIM probably would do it again due to the feeble effects experienced.

^ Just a heads up man, the whole SWIM thing is generally frowned upon around Bluelight.

I got offered some of this stuff a few months back, for a price that pretty much put it in line with cocaine when you factor in the larger doses of this shit required, probably a tad cheaper. Didn't have much cash at the time or I would have had a dig, I have to say though that I don't find cocaine a particularly strong stimulant and wouldn't anticipate much from this substance.

Dimethocaine is much less than 1/3 the potency, maybe 1/10th for recreational value. Steer clear all..

it's great for a numbing agent, and thats about it.

*bump*

A knowledgeable individual at opiophile told me that desamino-dimethocaine (dimethocaine without its aromatic -NH2) has exceptionally notable "pKa, pLog, docking & binding values" and when PEA-derived stimulants are banned outright this may come to market. He was comparing its cocaine overlay with that of Clofenciclan. Potentially vastly superior to dimethocaine and possibly all other cocaine analogs so far.

I had 2 oz of it and was bored of sniffing it so i did a little experiment...i actually make dimethocrack the same way you would normally make the real deal. Seems the potency was about the same. Same taste, numbing effect. One big hit and I was flying lol. I think I invited a new compound