• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dillies, Lortabs, and Withdrawals!

Sharperhi

Greenlighter
Sorry in advance, but I've got a lot of questions and I'm looking for some support/opinions/etc.

1) I get a script of Hydromorphone Contin 18mgs. I know that the BA is 100% IV, 70-80% rectal, 50%ish intranasal, 25-30% oral. Tried it every way except IV, and intranasal seems to work best. Only problem is these things come in little capsules full of white beads.

I've got a mortar/pestle and a pill crusher, but I can drop the beads in one and crush at it for an hour and it still doesn't look "powdery" I've had some 2mg/4mg instants before, and I drop them in the crusher, they come out like baby powder in seconds.

Question is, is there any more effective way to crush those damn beads? For comparison, even after I've crushed a 16mg for an hour in a pill crusher, it seems to work maybe half as well as if I crushed 4 4mgs for just a minute or two.

2) Blew through my hydro script, went to a pain clinic in desperation, got some tramadol/soma/lortabs. Great. What would be the best way to use these to help minimize or eliminate the withdrawals from the dillies until I can get my script filled?

3) Kind of relates to the above question, but I've got some watson 503's(10/650 lortabs) that for a person like me who's on a 20mg/day dilaudid habit, don't seem to do shit for me when taken orally. Don't want to take too many because of all the APAP.

I've heard CWE may be the way to go. Crush them up, add to water, put in fridge until it's cold, pour through filter, then drink the solution. Question is, would I get more of an effect from snorting it? How should I take it for the max effect, given that I also have tramadols and somas there as needed.

I've also heard that tramadol makes you sleepy if taken in too high of a dose. I don't want to sleep, I want to feel good and awake, even if it's spent nodding. :p

Any advice would be much appreciated. Snorting away the last of my dillies as we speak... so I want to be prepared for the coming apocalypse. Was addicted to tar in the past, withdrawal from the dillies seems so much worse, don't want to be there.

Sorry in advance, but I've got a lot of questions and I'm looking for some support/opinions/etc.

1) I get a script of Hydromorphone Contin 18mgs. I know that the BA is 100% IV, 70-80% rectal, 50%ish intranasal, 25-30% oral. Tried it every way except IV, and intranasal seems to work best. Only problem is these things come in little capsules full of white beads.

I've got a mortar/pestle and a pill crusher, but I can drop the beads in one and crush at it for an hour and it still doesn't look "powdery" I've had some 2mg/4mg instants before, and I drop them in the crusher, they come out like baby powder in seconds.

Question is, is there any more effective way to crush those damn beads? For comparison, even after I've crushed a 16mg for an hour in a pill crusher, it seems to work maybe half as well as if I crushed 4 4mgs for just a minute or two.

2) Blew through my hydro script, went to a pain clinic in desperation, got some tramadol/soma/lortabs. Great. What would be the best way to use these to help minimize or eliminate the withdrawals from the dillies until I can get my script filled?

3) Kind of relates to the above question, but I've got some watson 503's(10/650 lortabs) that for a person like me who's on a 20mg/day dilaudid habit, don't seem to do shit for me when taken orally. Don't want to take too many because of all the APAP.

I've heard CWE may be the way to go. Crush them up, add to water, put in fridge until it's cold, pour through filter, then drink the solution. Question is, would I get more of an effect from snorting it? How should I take it for the max effect, given that I also have tramadols and somas there as needed.

I've also heard that tramadol makes you sleepy if taken in too high of a dose. I don't want to sleep, I want to feel good and awake, even if it's spent nodding. :p

Any advice would be much appreciated. Snorting away the last of my dillies as we speak... so I want to be prepared for the coming apocalypse. Was addicted to tar in the past, withdrawal from the dillies seems so much worse, don't want to be there.

1) Question is, is there any more effective way to crush those damn beads? For comparison, even after I've crushed a 16mg for an hour in a pill crusher, it seems to work maybe half as well as if I crushed 4 4mgs for just a minute or two.
I dont know about this one, sorry

depends on how long til you can get more dillies. start with the lortabs, space them out and taper down, then go to the tramadols, and taper. using the soma to sleep at night throughout.

if you're only waiting a few days for your new script, then a CWE would be best, you got the right idea on how its done, but unless you do some calculations you wont be able to taper with the solution as easily as you would with just the pills

A little late for a reply but for anyone else wanting to know. Pestle (flat pestle) them till they are no longer round then place a plastic bill (scratchcard, laminated paper etc) over it and go back and forth with a lighter, dusting off your bill several times during and pile together and continue till powder. If you have no pestle then rock the lighter left to right and back over the bill till no longer round then go back and forth. Crush on a plate so not to lose anything, and a darker coloured plate so you can see and collect all the material.

(Other) Tags: adderall, adderall xr, hydromorph contin, hydromorphone contin, hydromorph xr, crush, capsule, bill, money, lighter, beads, Canada

Last edited: