• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Did you know....

Im sat with my 8 y/o and 11 y/o little princesses listening to music. Breaking it down, discussing the different instruments etc., I don't think i have ever been more happier or proud in my whole life.

:)

Does she play? Now is the perfect age. She's lucky to have you <3 It's something I will forever appreciate was the support my mother had for me when learning music. Is she interested?

Paper means nothing to me. Love and complete devotion does. I suppose we're not all stepford wives. Some of us females think. ;-)

Did you know that Napoleon Bonaparte was of perfectly average height for a Frenchman of the time at around 5 foot 7, Lord Admiral Nelson himself was only 5 foot 4.

Did you know that is actually one of my standard repertoire of random FACT!s?

Did you know I suspect we both got it from the same source too :sus:

Did you know that is actually one of my standard repertoire of random FACT!s?

Did you know I suspect we both got it from the same source too :sus:

Did you know I find many things Quite Interesting? :sus:

Did you know?

To commemorate yesterday's victory for 'Brexit', a brand new RC (Recidivist Catalyst) has been released:

Name: UK1P-£SD

Class: Psychopathomimetic

Structure: Us - Them

Legal status: Compulsory

Dose: Any amount is too much, man.

Duration: The rest of your fuckin life...

Effects:

Closes the doors of perception.
Burns bridges.
Regresses intelligence.
Promotes jingoistic idealism, total lack of empathy and sudden desire to read (and believe) tabloids of a right wing nature.

Gold

DID YOU KNOW that Simon routinely used to round his height (1m71, according to my expensive Continental-pattern tape measure: millimetres and centimetres right across the full width, so you can use both edges of the tape) up to 1m72 in order to make himself sound taller, whereas I recently caught myself rounding it down to 1m70 the other day?