• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids DID I OVERDOSE?! Please help??!!! EMERGENCY

Jcoedine

Greenlighter
So I took 6 t3's yesterday around 3ish and then at 6ish (3 at each hour thingy) and I took 4 today. Did I fucking iverdose? I'm freaking out. My pupils are tiny, and I feel car sick and tired. I don't wanna die. Please please help. I'm not gonna tell my parents unless I HAVE TO. But I took the 4 pills around 930am and its 1230 now. I'm a bit shaky as well

Last edited:
No you're fine. That's definitely not enough to kill even a opiate naive person. Don't stress. Tiny pupils and nausea are side effects of opiates.

^almost. But you couldn't because you were high.

Glad ur feeling better Jcoe.

T3 is codeine with acetaminophen, right ? Did you do a CWE ? If not you could overdose on acetaminophen, which can lead to a slow death, I don't want to worry you, but you should stay away from acetaminophen !

T3 is codeine with acetaminophen, right ? Did you do a CWE ? If not you could overdose on acetaminophen, which can lead to a slow death, I don't want to worry you, but you should stay away from acetaminophen !

4gs is the recommended daily limit. He's fine.

You should really be careful when it comes to any opiates with apap, that stuff destroys your liver over time along with your kidneys and can cause stomach issues also. It seems you are new to opiates and all and really hope that after this you are more careful with them and also that maybe this experience helps you stop taking them before you get too far down the opiate hole. I know im not one to be telling people not to do what they are doing but i figured ide give a little advice since it seems you are new to opiates and they might seem fun at first but then they turn evil and you end up needing them just to feel normal and thats when they are not fun anymore. Just be careful man.

You will be safe. With codeine if you are taking it in those increments and that dosing schedule the worse you are going to experience is intense itchiness and nausea. Eat something small that is starchy, or drink a soda to cure the nausea...unless you have zofran...that stuff is a godsend.

Just be more aware in the future. It is easy to overdose on opiates when you don't monitor your intake. It seems like you are young, just use this as the yardstick to how much you can take in the future safely.

If you can come to a message board and post, I'd say not. Glad you're okay. Try to eat something about 20-30 minutes before you dose, it may help with shakiness. And always remember how much your system is going to filter and the % of medication you'll actually get. T'3's are on the lower scale.