• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Did I do the right thing?

Please move this if it is in the wrong forum subsection, I only gave an estimated guess on where this would be best at!

I don’t know what subcategory Fent would go in, but I have a ‘serious’ question:
One of my friends I guess I could say, wanted me to try to find them Fent, I just told them I would ask around, but I really didn’t and just said I did.
{I am not drug bashing, I want to make that so very, obtusely clear!!!}
I didn’t, and still don’t feel comfortable looking for others Fent just due to how I’ve had people I know, and seen people url pass away from the inconsistency of its dangerous reactions.
Am I being an asshole by not having told them that I wasn’t going to, or am I fine in how I proceeded with that situation?
Nope. No. You are NOT a fucking asshole. I think that you did the right thing and now you have my respect. Others here have said the same thing, i repeat that, because i want to repeat that. Just to let you know. You are very cool! :D

I don’t think I would ever hook a friend up for a serious drug. Or really any drug. I’d happily share my own drugs with friends and maybe let them chip in some cash if they were really ploughing through my supply.* But the responsibility is too great. First, if the friend had or developed a major drug problem I would not want any responsibility for contributing to that. Second, I know that if anything ever went wrong between my friend and the dealer I hooked him up with, both of them would come to me expecting me to make good or sort out whatever the problem was. Who needs that shit?

I’ve seen a quite a few situations where the introducer was made to make good a non-payment or other problem created by the person he introduced.

*Even then, taking cash from someone to share your personal supply with them counts as dealing which I want no part of.